New Kit (2 Viewers)

Marty

And even if he was we a) couldn't afford him and b) couldn't play him in the two at the base of the box with hamer, complete non story (don't get me wrong I'd love to sign him but it's not happening)

From what I've seen of Hamer, he looks a more of a Kelly replacement then Walsh, I think they could work together with Hamer breaking up play and Walsh being the more creative. I haven't heard any rumours about him coming though.

Frostie

From what I've seen of Hamer, he looks a more of a Kelly replacement then Walsh, I think they could work together with Hamer breaking up play and Walsh being the more creative. I haven't heard any rumours about him coming though.

Think Robins directly referred to Hamer as "Walshy's replacement".

Mr Panda

Didn't they only name 11 players & no subs? Half the squad were left out, wouldn't read anything in to that necessarily.

I noticed this and went on the Brizzle forum. Apparently they had another squad playing in another friendly which Walsh I assume would have been part of.

Quite a squad size

Marty

Think Robins directly referred to Hamer as "Walshy's replacement".

I've not seen that, not saying he hasn't said it, but too me, from the friendlies, in playing style he looks closer to Kelly then Walsh. If Walsh becomes available, I think we'll snap him up and go with a Hamer & Walsh first choice.

shmmeee

Just for the hell of it, Rumours XI:

Marosi
Bernard Rose Hyam
Dabo Walsh/Sheaf Hamer Giles
Allen O’Hare
Walker

Does that side stay up?

Edit: if we get both Sheaf and Walsh (shhh I’m dreaming here), we could go 433 like we did last season:

Marosi
Dabo Bernard Rose Mason
Walsh Sheaf Hamer
Jobello Walker Jones

Could have Sheaf drop back to 343/541

Last edited:

Bugsy

Marosi
Bernard Rose Hyam
Allen O’Hare
Walker

Does that side stay up?

For me it's a yes... PUSB

Winny the Bish

Marosi
Bernard Rose Hyam
Allen O’Hare
Walker

Does that side stay up?
In a league with Wycombe, Sheff Wed on minus 12, and potentially more points deductions to come, I would say a very tentative yes.

Bugsy

Surprised there hasn’t even been a teaser today. Weird how long it’s taking them to get this all sorted.

That's what I was thinking, especially when it's one of afew income streams available...PUSB

larry_david

People hated the yellow kit at first because it reminded us of wasps. But we got past it and now those 3 are regarded as up there with the best. I'm sure whatever is unveiled will have plaudits and critics, might be a grower

Bugsy

AiS86

The use of the spray can tool down the middle of the red/black contrast is exquisite.
8645FCD8-C696-4759-9BA4-993BEE6616F3.jpeg
That’s the “bit Bournemouth like” interpretation. Go easy though, this is my tour de force, my Mona Lisa, my Starry Night, my...actually, you can still see a bit in the bottom right where I forgot to paint over the Cambridge kit, disregard.

Users who are viewing this thread