New Kit (3 Viewers)

mr_monkey

He obviously has some inside info he’s proved it plenty of times, including leaking the kit before the club last season iirc

Which had been posted to another twitter page before ;)

He got some info from grimmer and mcnaulty when they were here but since then it's just been guess work and stealing from other places.... He has claimed that bright was signing, same as sheaf, that we were going back to the Ricoh, that we weren't signing O'Hare and others I'm sure I am forgetting, he knows fuck all

SleepyGinger

Which had been posted to another twitter page before ;)

He got some info from grimmer and mcnaulty when they were here but since then it's just been guess work and stealing from other places.... He has claimed that bright was signing, same as sheaf, that we were going back to the Ricoh, that we weren't signing O'Hare and others I'm sure I am forgetting, he knows fuck all

I think he was pally with a few more of the players like Davies and wesbrooke So maybe that contact is gone. He has seemed to get a lot more wrong than right recently but I still would trust his word over most on twitter

usskyblue

Remember the months of anticipation leading up to kit releases years ago ?

NO FFS ... WE GOT ON WITH OUR FUCKING LIVES... AND ONE DAY, AS IF BY FUCKING MAGIC...WHILE WE WERE POURING A CUP OF FUCKING TEA..WE FOUND OUT THIS WAS OUR KIT....

...AND WE FUCKING LIKED IT

ccfc3.jpg

Growapair

Skyblueweeman

Please please unveil the kit like Venezia just did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The media guy could have a lot of fun with the kit release. Might still do to be fair.

He would instantly get himself into the CCFC hall of fame if he incorporated a can of insect repellent or the puncturing of a rugby ball into any kit release video.

Users who are viewing this thread