New Kit (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Wasn't that fussed about Everton's home shirt but just found out they have the soundwave of their run-out "anthem" (Z-Cars theme tune) woven into it diagonally. Appealed to me as an audio geek.

Be a bit like us having the Twist and Shout or Sky Blue song soundwave which I'm all for tbh.

shmmeee

Reminds me of this sort of stuff:

giphy.gif

Saddlebrains

Just been down the club shop for a browse after shopping at Tesco. Got talking to a staff member, asked about the kit, was told 6 weeks at the earliest. They wont have any to purchase in store either it will all be online due to social distancing.

Says they are way way way behind where they wanted to be on the kit and worst case scenario being there might not even be any to purchase until the eve of the new season.

Shame would have been good to build on the feel good factor

I thought he was talking shit, turns out he isnt far wrong

Skyblueweeman

It's a shame this whole kit delay. Generally, the club has been run a lot better in the past couple of years, communications better, social media presence has been fantastic and of course, on the pitch, we're flying.

Just seems like a small step backwards. Can only hope the delay is not the fault of the club and something to do with Hummel, Sponsors or a Supplier issue.

mr_monkey

It's a shame this whole kit delay. Generally, the club has been run a lot better in the past couple of years, communications better, social media presence has been fantastic and of course, on the pitch, we're flying.

Just seems like a small step backwards. Can only hope the delay is not the fault of the club and something to do with Hummel, Sponsors or a Supplier issue.

Or it could be due to a global Pandemic, I hear there is one of those going on at the moment

cooperskyblue

The communication has been class this summer, sometimes I wish the club admin wouldn't waste his energy on some of the clowns constantly berating the club twitter about the kit, signings and other issues. Fair play they reply to a fair few.

The kit I am sure will be worth the wait and I am buzzing to see it.
This is nothing to do with the club. This kit was signed off about a year ago according to Boddy.

I think we have taken terrific strides forward, some very promising signings, some sort of announcement of a new ground plan, potentially. Not revealing the kit when still a month away from the season is not a step backwards in my eyes not in the slightest.

Kilclines curly mullet

Where is the delay ? Still a month to go before the season.
A delay is when a date is promised and not delivered, that’s not happened.

Skyblueweeman

Just to clarify, I think everything that's going on with the club is ace at the moment.

I genuinely thought many were annoyed that we didn't have a kit yet when a lot of clubs have theirs on sale already.

Nothing more than that.

fernandopartridge

I reckon premier sports is the new shirt sponsor.

Why bother showing Coventry V Swindon pre season friendly and make a big thing out of it when no one other than them 2 really give a shit?

Plus the club seem to be pushing them a lot
Might get the whole season on their app if that's the case

Alkhen

St. Albans new Hummel shirt. Boring AF but did notice that its got the shoulder arrows in the tape style like the new training stuff we have.

EfYSpJ1XgAEQZ7m

cornoccfc

20/21 shirts available at a certain outdoor market

Albeit not on open display, but offered as I was looking over this year's designs

Away to be chequered red, if these designs are true

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread