New Kit (1 Viewer)

TTG

Apparently 32red is gonna sponsor ._.

Fergusons_Beard

The talk about a pink kit a few days ago....quite like the cerise pink of the Madrid kit tonight

Sheff Utd have just unveiled their pink/salmon away kit....not quite sure what to think about it.
4b5f147feee2429ba6df270817fb4397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Love
Reactions: vow

kapowaz

I hate the sponsor logo but otherwise I think that's really smart. Nice simple collar, good cuffs, stripes on just the shoulders. Very classy. The only change I'd have made is to make the club badge monochrome (i.e. use a darker shade of the same pink instead of red, so that it matches the colours of the shirt).

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

00283714_01.jpg

Everton’s match day warm up shirt is tasty - well the pattern is anyway. I wouldn’t mind that in Skyblue as a modern take on the Ribero kit

Looks very reminiscent of the type of cladding on buildings these days in terms of pattern.

But yeah would like to see that with either sky and dark blue or sky blue and white (although there are three different shades in that)

ajsccfc

Like that warmup kit, I hope now we're in the big(ish) leagues we have the full range with that and the stuff Bristol City are doing too

Ring Of Steel

Love the pink/ salmon...

Whats the big love-in with the Ribero kit? I hated that one, its cheap looking & disgusting tbh... If its going to be a throwback kit you can't really look beyond the Admiral- never liked us in stripes.

kapowaz

Love the pink/ salmon...

Whats the big love-in with the Ribero kit? I hated that one, its cheap looking & disgusting tbh... If its going to be a throwback kit you can't really look beyond the Admiral- never liked us in stripes.

I love it. Sure it’s garish and weird, but that’s the 90s for you, and lots of kits from that era that were considered garish and weird at the time are now considered classics.

For me it’ll always be associated with a couple of great seasons with standout moments: Ndlovu’s jinking run and goal against Norwich; beating Liverpool 5-1 and V*lla 3-0; Micky Quinn’s opening day hat trick against Arsenal. Some great moments.

And if you needed any further evidence, consider that the Norwich equivalent was such a fan favourite that it’s been remade as a new replica _and_ used in the pattern of a recent away kit.

Ring Of Steel

I love it. Sure it’s garish and weird, but that’s the 90s for you, and lots of kits from that era that were considered garish and weird at the time are now considered classics.

For me it’ll always be associated with a couple of great seasons with standout moments: Ndlovu’s jinking run and goal against Norwich; beating Liverpool 5-1 and V*lla 3-0; Micky Quinn’s opening day hat trick against Arsenal. Some great moments.

And if you needed any further evidence, consider that the Norwich equivalent was such a fan favourite that it’s been remade as a new replica _and_ used in the pattern of a recent away kit.

I get that things go through "trends", but thats different to actual quality- all the evidence in the world won't make me think its actually a good kit, it looks bloody awful. Norwich had their best ever seasons wearing their Ribero, its a bit different for them. Its a bit of a stretch to class those seasons as 'great', we had a couple of exciting months in 92/93 then dropped like a stone winning 5 & losing 11, and 93/94 was safe & stable and a success in that regard, but you'd hardly call it 'great'.

letsallsingtogether

Just seen the new Forest away shirt.
Blue with yellow horizontal stripes bloody awful hope ours is nothing like that.

Woolly68

My other team have just released their new home kit. Nothing fancy. Can’t really do a lot with red and white stripes. First shirt without Flybe since 2004.
3EF64BD5-BEDE-446A-B731-23B13CD0BE23.jpeg

vow

Sheff Utd have just unveiled their pink/salmon away kit....not quite sure what to think about it.
4b5f147feee2429ba6df270817fb4397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Really good colour that, would love us to do a Salmon Pink away version too.

kapowaz

Another Hummel kit released, this time for SC Freiburg, who’ve been Hummel-wearers for a few seasons now. Personally I think this is a wee bit tame, and I’m not a big fan of the collar. But not terrible, I guess?

freiburg-20-21-kit-2.jpg

ajsccfc

Apart from the little eagle print going through it that's a fairly basic one. Not ugly though, so they're still on a no-lose record so far

Users who are viewing this thread