New Kit (3 Viewers)

kapowaz

Like ours, the designs will have been signed off months ago.

Yeah, which is why I’m not entirely willing to dismiss the Wellesbourne Market Knockoffs. I’d not be surprised to discover that they have the correct design (in the main), just the wrong sponsor.

Johnnythespider

Yeah, which is why I’m not entirely willing to dismiss the Wellesbourne Market Knockoffs. I’d not be surprised to discover that they have the correct design (in the main), just the wrong sponsor.
That will be disappointing in my view, might be time to buy the 3rd shirt.

kapowaz

Club have said they're not real. Think they'd probably just not address it if they were.

Saying nothing would probably raise even more flags; people would assume they’re accurate. The wording of the club’s response doesn’t discount the possibility that they’re basically the correct design, just with the wrong sponsor logo etc.

Joy Division

Just speculation but could be that they were originally the kits the club were using but the delay now being securing a new design

shepardo01

Just speculation but could be that they were originally the kits the club were using but the delay now being securing a new design
No.
Those shirts are cheap shite produced from old generic Hummel templates.
I guarantee they are nothing like what we will hopefully see soon.
The club and Hummel have known what the shirts will be like since midway through last season.

shepardo01

Just under a month to go no kit,we’re not fit & Sheaf is still not here..were fucked 🤣
Haha... yeah I'm fuming and want Robins and Boddy gone!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(Joke by the way before anyone froths!) Remember when we started the Sixfields season in the previous years Puma kit with the old sponsor taped over!!?? (might have been just pre-season but it definitely happened!)

mr_monkey

Just under a month to go no kit,we’re not fit & Sheaf is still not here..were fucked 🤣

Calm down mate, you won't be doing your blood pressure any good ;)

Have patience, as others have said there are lots of teams that haven't revealed their kit yet and obviously with the way the world is there are going to be delays with everything so you can't compare the timeframe to any other year

kapowaz

I’ve not seen either design used as a Hummel template shirt previously — certainly they’re not in their current teamwear catalogue (which is the obvious source for a cheap knockoff). The collar on both shirts is one that was used previously by Rangers last season (and I think some other top clubs too), but I’ve not seen it used more broadly. Even amongst most of the ‘template-driven’ Hummel shirts launched for the new season this collar doesn’t appear to be one of them.

shepardo01

I’ve not seen either design used as a Hummel template shirt previously — certainly they’re not in their current teamwear catalogue (which is the obvious source for a cheap knockoff). The collar on both shirts is one that was used previously by Rangers last season (and I think some other top clubs too), but I’ve not seen it used more broadly. Even amongst most of the ‘template-driven’ Hummel shirts launched for the new season this collar doesn’t appear to be one of them.
Very old ones! (The stripes one is)

Woolly68

Something a little different. I wonder which football Club they are trying to appeal to. I quite like this. Novel, fashionable but not official CCFC.

letsallsingtogether

No.
I guarantee they are nothing like what we will hopefully see soon.
The club and Hummel have known what the shirts will be like since midway through last season.
Well if they have known what they are like why havent they shown us?
Doesn't matter about the sponsor they could add that later.

Fergusons_Beard

Something a little different. I wonder which football Club they are trying to appeal to. I quite like this. Novel, fashionable but not official CCFC.

‘Unique design by Emilio Sansolini, world class football designer’

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That’s really nice. I’ve often thought we would suit a properly halved shirt design.

I agree. That mix of light and dark blue looks good. Plus we could then have an away kit to reflect the city colours of red and green.

cc84cov

Yellow & purple away kit I’ve heard mentioned a couple of times over last 24 hours.

Also heard it’s not 32 red but Is a betting company

Users who are viewing this thread