New Kit (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

20/21 shirts available at a certain outdoor market

Albeit not on open display, but offered as I was looking over this year's designs

Away to be chequered red, if these designs are true

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Oh dear

Nick

Administrator

Albeit not on open display, but offered as I was looking over this year's designs

So fakes somebody has knocked up

Saddlebrains

Pic or you're lying

Reactions: TTG

kapowaz

These knock-offs have been doing the rounds for a while, but as-yet we’ve nothing to go on as to how accurate they are. My gut feeling is that knock-off manufacturers don’t speculate on designs, so it’s likely they’re not far off, but we shall see.

JimmyHillsbeard

I once saw Alan Dugdale at Wellesbourne Market. True story...

CDB2E258-761C-4462-9404-3C67A8D97148.jpeg

pipkin73

For starters it can't be these as it is Allsopp & Allsopp and they have already said they won't be sponsoring us next season as they can't afford it,

usskyblue

We’re playing in Birmingham...

tenor.gif

The kit’s not released yet...

tenor.gif

Woolly68

There is no delay. We have a month until the season starts.
Everybody is creating a delay in their own mind
[/QUOTE
There is no delay. We have a month until the season starts.
Everybody is creating a delay in their own mind
The first competitive game is the EFL Cup 1st round on 6th September, just under 3 weeks time. Fans always panic about new kits, usually from the day after the last season has ended. Coventry are not alone in releasing late. Other Clubs have been releasing this week, although Coventry do seem to be one of the last. As fans can’t attend games until October there is plenty of time to get orders in and despatch before then, if the release in the next 10 days. Then the ‘panic’ for those fans will be over and they can sit comfortably in their new tops and soiled underpants on their sofas with a crate of beer and a tube of Pringles ready to watch or listen to the first game live on iFollow.

Skyblueweeman

The first competitive game is the EFL Cup 1st round on 6th September, just under 3 weeks time. Fans always panic about new kits, usually from the day after the last season has ended. Coventry are not alone in releasing late. Other Clubs have been releasing this week, although Coventry do seem to be one of the last. As fans can’t attend games until October there is plenty of time to get orders in and despatch before then, if the release in the next 10 days. Then the ‘panic’ for those fans will be over and they can sit comfortably in their new tops and soiled underpants on their sofas with a crate of beer and a tube of Pringles ready to watch or listen to the first game live on iFollow.

I guess it's more about getting revenue to the club as soon as possible though...surely they would want the money from sales into their bank accounts ASAP, especially with the way of the world at the moment?

Don't disagree with anything you've said btw.

Ring Of Steel

Just purely out of interest, how many other clubs have yet to release theirs at this point?

SeaSeeEffCee

I don’t know, but would guess very few. I believe all the Premiership clubs have released theirs but not sure about all EFL clubs.
Leeds and Fulham haven't put theirs out yet in the Prem. Looks like Blackburn, Brentford, Bristol City, Cardiff, Preston, QPR, Swansea and Wycombe all yet to release in the Champ.

Hadji's_Goatee

I think they'll make a big thing about announcing the new sponsor first, then they'll announce a reveal date, then they will milk and build the hype – it might last all week!!

A week of comms planned for a Friday release? or some sort of virtual Robins/Kit event?

Ring Of Steel

Leeds and Fulham haven't put theirs out yet in the Prem. Looks like Blackburn, Brentford, Bristol City, Cardiff, Preston, QPR, Swansea and Wycombe all yet to release in the Champ.

I think Leeds have just a few days ago, they're rocking Adidas this season.

There are a few stinkers around this season just in my opinion, especially that Man City home shirt. If you want to buy one of theirs in Ireland they are charging €120 each for the 'authentic' shirt, €140 if you want the 'UEFA branded' one, or €90 if you just want a plain replica, thats just bonkers. I just looked at what you get for that money and its a couple less inches around the gut, 'breathable technology', badge pressed on differently and so on, good stuff I guess but thats silly money

Last edited:

Hadji's_Goatee

What is this bull crap 'Authentic' thing vs 'Replica' – why can't they just be the same as the players shirt? What a ripper!

jim20

The prices of the premier league shirts this year are astronomical. I always thought ours was high, but in the perm it’s ridiculous amounts of money, close to or over £100 is a rip off

Ring Of Steel

Kilclines curly mullet

If it’s not a delay how come we haven’t had a launch date? Because if it’s not a delay then they should know this shouldn’t they?
A delay is when you have a date and then the kit cannot be released on that date for whatever reason.
Not giving fans a launch date is not a delay.
My feel, along with others is a change in shirt sponsorship is the reason we have yet to hear anything, but again this is not a delay.

kapowaz

A delay is when you have a date and then the kit cannot be released on that date for whatever reason.
Not giving fans a launch date is not a delay.
My feel, along with others is a change in shirt sponsorship is the reason we have yet to hear anything, but again this is not a delay.

A delay is when something happens later than you planned, regardless of whether or not other people knew what you planned. We’re all speculating obviously, but this is definitely running pretty close to the wire in terms of the new season. I can’t imagine they planned to have it go down to the wire though.

Users who are viewing this thread