New Kit (2 Viewers)

SleepyGinger

Not a massive fan on first glance but feel like it will grow on me, at least it’s got a meaning to it, if the away kit uses the same design and is also inspired from 92-94 then that could be a beauty.

Liquid Gold

Certainly not as impactful as last season's kit, but that was always going to be a tough (impossible?) act to follow. This isn't one I'd rush out and buy but I think it looks nice and fresh. It has all the "Sky Blues" elements while being different. Should look strong on the pitch ahead of this new Championship season too so I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.
It's because last season was the first time we had a proper kit in years. Always tough to follow, we're still getting proper kits, better than having the same nike template they're kicking out.

mr_monkey

There was quite a few people on here who didn’t like last season’s at first as well.

People just like to moan about things, now the kit is out it'll go back to the fact we haven't made a signing in two weeks and how we will be relegated without scoring a goal or getting any points

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't like having a gambling company on the front or the patterny stuff at the bottom but do like it's all sky blue.

Alkhen

@kapowaz are you planning on recreating that pattern as an Ai / SVG file? if you could hook me up like last yearI'll get on the PES 2021 kits soon and dont want to double up on work (especially as you are bloody good at it :) )

Reactions: TTG

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It was never going to be as good as the previous year so no point comparing it.

I'm not totally enamoured by it. I like that it's not a generic template but it's like they couldn't decide to go plain or recreate the old kit and ended up mashing the two together. I'd prefer it if they'd just done the pattern over the entire shirt. Guess the away might be red and white as it was a similar design.

I do hope at some point in the future they'll take the design of the two tone kit and make it into a home shirt with sky and dark blue or sky blue and white, with away versions which could be green/black, red/blue or purple/yellow.

If Kapowaz had the templates and wanted to mock some up if he's got five minutes I'd love to see how they'd look (and a black/white version of the kit we're getting rid off)

Skyblueweeman

It's because last season was the first time we had a proper kit in years. Always tough to follow, we're still getting proper kits, better than having the same nike template they're kicking out.

Yeah this. Last seasons kit was that good and a big step up on what we had had for a number of years, that it was going to be tough to produce something even better. I think it's great that it's not a template, that they've touched on a bit of history, the little touches (like the elephant on the back of the neck) and the fact that that it's quite different from last seasons but still looks like a classy CCFC kit.

Good work Hummel.

Liquid Gold

Yeah this. Last seasons kit was that good and a big step up on what we had had for a number of years, that it was going to be tough to produce something even better. I think it's great that it's not a template, that they've touched on a bit of history, the little touches (like the elephant on the back of the neck) and the fact that that it's quite different from last seasons but still looks like a classy CCFC kit.

Good work Hummel.
I’ll go further and say if we had this last season and last season’s this people would say it’s not as good still.

Ring Of Steel

unpopular opinion, i prefer it to last seasons!

Would have liked navy shorts but i dont wear the shorts anyway funnily enough!

I don't think its an unpopular opinion, it is only an opinion & a matter of taste, surely nobody will kick off about whether who likes a shirt or not

BornSlippySkyBlue

I like it. Not sure I prefer it to last seasons, but need to see it in person I think. First photos didn’t look great, but some of the clearer ones look really nice. I think last season’s kit has raised the bar quite high, some were always going to be disappointed this year. Overall 7/10 so far. Last season was an 8 or 9.

Still prefer Hummel to any of the others.

shepardo01

Always going to be difficult to live up to the half and half design from last year.
This is decent. All out bird-shit would have been horrific but I think they have come up with a brilliant modern take on it.
This will grow on people, and look even better in the flesh I believe.
Well done again Hummel!

Bet that is not the design that was "under the counter" at Wellesbourne market!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And it is infinitely better than that striped piece of shite floating around!

Reactions: TTG

Bugsy

ccfcricoh

I don't think its an unpopular opinion, it is only an opinion & a matter of taste, surely nobody will kick off about whether who likes a shirt or not
just meant it was unpopular in that more people seem to prefer last seasons one.

I liked both but prefer this one i think

ajsccfc

"The elephant logo on the back is an homage to our classic season ticket cards of the early to mid 2010s, a choice that will resonate hugely with supporters of all ages and Lee Burge fans"

pusbccfc

cooperskyblue

I love it, I really do! I like that it is SkyBlue, it isn't just Hummel either it is the Club wanting to push boundaries and do something great, the club deserve huge credit. 2 years, 2 best home kits in my time supporting the team. Incredible. Ans whether you prefer this season or last both mean something.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread