New Kit (7 Viewers)

ajsccfc

I wish there was a way the club could identify the people shouting ANNOUNCE KIT at every tweet who have preordered and before it's revealed send them a deliberately shit one for a laugh

Woolly68

I'm getting the feeling we'll be playing the first few fixtures in a 'strip' pulled out of the spare PE kit bin.
Or the new kits won’t turn up and Coventry will have to play in skins. The Club will sell that as the new kit we have all been waiting for and I will open up my package and put my new transparent nothing shirt on and shall look fantastic. The Emperor’s new City Shirt.

mr_monkey

This hasn’t been rumoured has it? Surely he’s not for sale?

And even if he was we a) couldn't afford him and b) couldn't play him in the two at the base of the box with hamer, complete non story (don't get me wrong I'd love to sign him but it's not happening)

oscillatewildly

Ahh the good old days when you forgot your kit at school....Casper in Kes brilliant swinging on the crossbar😂
I genuinely forgot my PE kit once (I loved PE and games lessons) and the teachers knew it but my pleas fell on deaf ears and they insisted I select something from the spare kit bin - It wasn't so much that nothing was my size more the fact none of the shorts had elastic!
It was a no brainer - I steadfastly refused to participate and instead spent the lesson writing up some list or something, the details of which memory has failed me.
True to the end and proud of my decision. I still ended up with a double detention the following week tho.

rob9872

Still hoping for it to be a retro egg timer kit.

Philosorapter

What we need is far more grandeur and pomp in these new kit launches...

You're welcome :D

Last edited:

kapowaz

Can't quite believe they'd post two teasers on Friday but then not announce on Monday. Must be holding it up for some reason...

Woolly68

I think they’ll drag it out until the night before the first game and now have a colouring competition for the fans to guess what the kit will look like and a prize going to the most outrageous design (which will probably be exactly like the new kit). Should be easy enough to do. Just need one of these.
229FFAAC-46F5-4D42-99AA-912C563D132B.jpeg

Reactions: TTG

kapowaz

if they dont play in the new kit tomorrow, i doubt they'll tease or reveal it until thursday or so

That’s a good point, if they couldn’t get kits together in time for a friendly tomorrow then they’re not going to fully reveal them until after that. So yeah, Wednesday/Thursday seems more likely.

AOM

Just been over to Tesco at the Arena and noticed the club shop was closed, could this be related?
Not sure if it's moved...

Users who are viewing this thread