New Kit (2 Viewers)

SleepyGinger

Hopefully announced soon then, I think it’s going to be Boylesport

SkyBlueOz

Id love it if they used last seasons 3rd kit again. Im a huge 2 tone fan and sadly left it too late to get one. Now they only have like 5XLs and wont post to Australia.

jordan210

I'm in a minority but never got the love for those. I suppose it will stand out

giphy.gif

To be honest I love the pony one. not the Le Coq one

gally9

Sky blues academy’s training kit is green.. could be totally irrelevant.. but.. seems a bit odd if the young kids play in different kit.

cooperskyblue

To be fair if it is BoyleSports then the white writing isn't that offensive and on skyblue wouldn't be that noticeable compared some outrageous colors.

ajsccfc

I think they're getting ready to update the club shop, there's a 'Championship' section that I don't remember seeing before now. Nothing there yet, but I assume it'll be gold crowns and big capes and that

Alex1987

I think they're getting ready to update the club shop, there's a 'Championship' section that I don't remember seeing before now. Nothing there yet, but I assume it'll be gold crowns and big capes and that

The Champions 19/20 section? If so, that's been there for about 6-8 weeks I think.

After speaking to someone last night we apparently have a purple and yellow away kit in the same design as this years what are people’s opinions on this colour kit ?

apart from the black and red squares, purple and yellow is the away kit id love to see.
Yep if I’m honest this guy is very reliable so I think that is what we will end up with. I have a feeling this is going to be a very marmite kit with the fans however let’s hope Hummel have worked their magic

Skybluemichael

Don’t believe it, it’s a bit lazy using the same design and just change the colour, I would like a purple and yellow tho

Reactions: TTG

Bertola

Same here, wouldn’t be a distinct enough difference to last season’s away kit for people to buy again.

I would imagine that the main colour of the shirt would be purple, rather than the yellow of last season, with the yellow pinstripes. I quite like the sound of it being like that, and also like the idea of using the same (or similar design), as it keeps us in with the traditional hummel look

CovUpNorth

I would imagine that the main colour of the shirt would be purple, rather than the yellow of last season, with the yellow pinstripes. I quite like the sound of it being like that, and also like the idea of using the same (or similar design), as it keeps us in with the traditional hummel look
Like the purple and yellow kit we had when Dublin and co were here

mark82

Would maybe feel a bit templatey though if they did that.

ajsccfc

"Details regarding Coventry City’s new shirt sponsor and principal partner will be released in the coming days, with news of the Sky Blues’ new home and away kits soon too."

Looks like the sponsor will be this week but maybe not a kit reveal?

Users who are viewing this thread