New Kit (2 Viewers)

TTG

pretty red there mate

Alkhen

So what’s this about a shirt for club members?

from what I understand if you buy the membership (£210) you get a kit that will be worn in a one off game. it'll have the names of all the members incorporated into the design

would imagine its a variant of the home kit

Alkhen

Damn, I’d want that but £210 is too much for me right now!

Im very tempted. but yep money is tight!.. that said the £210 gets you the shirt an ifollow membership which will show every BCD home game and the right to buy a season ticket for £50 if/when the games are opened up again

ajsccfc

If doors do open in October and then don't shut again it seems a ridiculous bargain, just a bit of a gamble along with it

Frostie

Love them.
You can always go a bit wackier with the keepers kits.

Interesting that Hummel have put out some very unique designs & with their previous comments about us being very adventurous & them almost having to rein us in a bit, I have a sneaking suspicion our Away or 3rd kit might be a bit out there... can't wait to see!

Reactions: TTG

Woolly68

I remember when all Goalkeepers wore just grey. Proper Goalie colour, grey. Big thick grey jumper and big leather balls. They’d laugh at goalies now. They all wore grey in the old days; grey tops, grey shorts. Happy days back then.
5158F2DC-2D81-47B2-AB29-BC4C489BE5CA.jpeg

Hadji's_Goatee

I would actually buy that. I’d be gutted if only Bristol got it. I see Middlesbrough have the same pattern for their GK kits, but not the full Peter!

TTG

I remember when all Goalkeepers wore just grey. Proper Goalie colour, grey. Big thick grey jumper and big leather balls. They’d laugh at goalies now. They all wore grey in the old days; grey tops, grey shorts. Happy days back then.
View attachment 16485
You are aware that picture is grayscale?

ajsccfc

I reckon tomorrow's the day we get something. All the sponsors in place now, extra stock of blue wigs for the photos, nothing's gonna stop us now

ajsccfc

That kit always reminded me of this which is fitting because watching Hyldgaard was also a masterclass of dread

91aBb5-UxIL.jpg

Hadji's_Goatee

If it aint today, we'll prob have to wait until Monday :mad:

Didn't Bristol announce a new sponsor, reveal a signing and the new kit at the same time this week!?

Seems we like to drip new news out and milk it one day at a time.

Fixtures might be all for today :sleep:

Liquid Gold

View attachment 16485
Sounds great, the old grey days where everything was grey and the only source of humour was laughing at bright colours.

lacesoutdom

If it aint today, we'll prob have to wait until Monday :mad:

Didn't Bristol announce a new sponsor, reveal a signing and the new kit at the same time this week!?

Seems we like to drip new news out and milk it one day at a time.

Fixtures might be all for today :sleep:
doubt theyre release on a weekend, more than likely monday id say

Users who are viewing this thread