Mowbray Front runner for Rotherham Job (1 Viewer)

coop

According to there forum they think it is TM

Nathccfc

Only sky bet has him as favourite, a few others have stubbs as favourite. Just can't see him going and leaving something he has started, I think sisu need to now show their hand and back him.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Only sky bet has him as favourite, a few others have stubbs as favourite. Just can't see him going and leaving something he has started, I think sisu need to now show their hand and back him.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Well it is closer to his home.
As for sisu showing their hands he has seen that already

dongonzalos

So if we were relegated twice in the next two seasons you'd still want him?
If we were relegated this season and we didn't have a relegation budget. I would want him sacked.
I hope he continues to perform as expected and we have him for five years.
Get a bit of continuity in the club

Otis

No he didn't! Otis was unhappy with how things were going and said something needed to change but if I recall correctly, wanted to give TM more time.

Otis?

Yep, absolutely spot on.

CC4L is a professional shit stirrer who likes to wind people up.

I would like to say I have his number, but I threw it away many years ago. ;)

Otis

I'm not actually that bothered. What will be will be. You can't really blame him if he wants to leave.

Sort of the same. I want him to stay, but I am nearly always of the opinion whatever will be will be. Can't blame him at all.

I do worry who we would get in though.

If it's Graham Westley I want my money back on my ST. :)

Otis

Was just going to ask who's out there who is any good. Warnock would be a good choice, even though he's a nob.

At last he would be our nob.

Super Graham Withey

They picked up once they got their own ground, after a dispute with their landlord had pushed them to leave their old ground, and move out of their home town...
Presumably you are you trying to draw a parallel with our position here? Rotherham moved out of Millmoor and were playing at their new stadium within four years. We first moved out of the Ricoh three years ago and will be playing at our stadium in ??

asiaskyblues

Two things about this;
1. Has TM ever said he has 'sky blue blood' like another manager that left? Actually TM hasn't started anything because we are back to square one with having to build another team. Of course I'd be sad as I was with many managers and players who have left but we still seem to survive.
2. CT have about 3 or 4 'journalists' who seem to produce the same story. If you check out who wrote this it is different from the morning or Tuesday writer. This one is Andy Turner who isn't too bad but like most CT staff tend to use a lot of auxiliary verbs. Does anyone ever watch Turner and the old guy on their video site? I never do but it looks like they are in a garden shed.

letsallsingtogether

Was just going to ask who's out there who is any good. Warnock would be a good choice, even though he's a nob.

At last he would be our nob.
You will get the usual ones like Eric Black everyone seems to want him back even thou he has done fuck all since he left here.
Mind you did help religate the Vile so not all bad.

trondegilsoltvedt97

What appears to be happening - and we've seen it before (remember when TM was appointed Fulham manager.. ;) )

Mowbray shows on odds, like many other managers. Telegraph run a story about it. More bets go on, as 'newspapers' now linking him with vacancy. Cue odds shortening. Cue another story from Telegraph about odds now shortening. Then more bets. Repeat to fade..

SkyBlueScottie

There does seem to be a bit of Chinese Whispers going on. The rumour takes hold, a bit of money goes on him, the rumour hits Rotherham. They start a thread basing it on the Telegraph story...

higgs

If mogga leaves who should we go for as his replacement adkins cotteril evans?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Agree with most the above but let's look another way, at the moment TM has twelve months left on his contract, just twelve months, what then ? something possible new recruits might consider before it putting pen to paper, I've criticised Mowbray on here a number of times for his failure to remedy that slump which ran virtually from Christmas to Easter but am more than willing for him to carry on again and attempt to get it right. The club in my opinion should back him with a minimum 12 month contract extension which will show me he has their, especially new c.e.o Chris Andersons full support.
Trouble is that while this spectre hangs over TM then potential signings will stall until it's sorted one way or another! It's not CCFC that attracts them it's TM/MV and the playing style

Gint11

If it's bollocks or if TM isn't interested then he needs to come out and say so. If not I think he's off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I would imagine he is interested, would be stupid not to be, club in higher division, nearer to home, better wage, more of a budget & I would imagine less off the field issues surrounding the club.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Selfishly, if he is off I hope he sorts out Austria before leaving us :D

I don't think he'll go though. Why keep on about a 2 year plan if you don't plan on staying around for the duration.

Because something better comes along?

If we don't go up this season I would imagine he will be off anyway, either let go as we finish lower than this season or we miss out on promotion in a Walsall kind of season he will have offers like this again next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread