Mowbray Front runner for Rotherham Job (1 Viewer)

Gint11

The CET are at it again.

Latest article suggests our Gaffer has become a front runner although they state the bet is very small so it would only take a few bets to swing one way or another. With Sky bet apparently.

Would like to think TM will want to see out his 2 years and make a point after this seasons downfall but the three things that could pop his ears up is higher league, more money and closer to home.

Lets see....

torchomatic

Hope this isn't true. I was really pissed off when Pressley went to Huddersfield and the last time Mowbray left.

steve82

Steve Evans looks like he's being pushed out at Leeds so hopefully Rotherham may offer him a way back.

SkyblueBazza

Good god...what on earth has become of us? That we even consider Rotherham (no disrespect intended) a significant threat to us in any way whatsoever.

Reality bites hard for many... thank goodness I am mostly a realist. We are what we are, who we are & where we are!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Brylowes

Good god...what on earth has become of us? That we even consider Rotherham (no disrespect intended) a significant threat to us in any way whatsoever.

Reality bites hard for many... thank goodness I am mostly a realist. We are what we are, who we are & where we are!

Right you are .

vow

thank goodness I am mostly a realist. We are what we are, who we are & where we are!

Agreed, i'm of a similar way of thinking....you deserve to be exactly where you are in that moment of time.
for example, don't get too carried away when winning or losing.....dont get me wrong i'm as pissed off or joyous as the next man, lose or win.
Go bannana's when we score, get behind the team while playing, don't slag our own players off, i save that for the Ref or Opposition :)

skyblue1991

Of course they are, they're in the Championship and have been for the last couple of seasons whilst we are a League 1 club

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

Agree with most the above but let's look another way, at the moment TM has twelve months left on his contract, just twelve months, what then ? something possible new recruits might consider before it putting pen to paper, I've criticised Mowbray on here a number of times for his failure to remedy that slump which ran virtually from Christmas to Easter but am more than willing for him to carry on again and attempt to get it right. The club in my opinion should back him with a minimum 12 month contract extension which will show me he has their, especially new c.e.o Chris Andersons full support.

dongonzalos

Shit stirring CET at it again!!!!

Writing an article telling us the current news that affects our club.......

TM no longer favourite.

Wish they wouldn't write any relevant news about the club unless it is positive only, bit like in North Korea

Skyblueweeman

I thought there would be a queue of people on this forum looking for his head like there were about 2 months ago???

It's been mentioned before Stu (maybe on another thread) but it was only really me and Grendel calling for his head. Everyone else seemed peeved but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt/more time.

From what I can remember anyway.

covcity4life

It's been mentioned before Stu (maybe on another thread) but it was only really me and Grendel calling for his head. Everyone else seemed peeved but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt/more time.

From what I can remember anyway.

otis wanted him out big time, started a new thread about it every day

torchomatic

coop

Why didn't Anderson say he isn't available for talks and he is here for the promotion party

Grendel

Why didn't Anderson say he isn't available for talks and he is here for the promotion party

No manager is given permission which is why the post about the interview is bollocks as it means the claim for compensation is null and void practically. They get offered a job and resign.

dongonzalos

I want us to have the sabe manager for 5 years.
One who appreciates the passing game and has faith in kids.
TM fits that bill for me.
His family staying up North is an issue though

Grendel

I want us to have the sabe manager for 5 years.
One who appreciates the passing game and has faith in kids.
TM fits that bill for me.
His family staying up North is an issue though

So if we were relegated twice in the next two seasons you'd still want him?

Grendel

What if he got us promoted for the next two seasons?

He's only got one year left on his contract so no doubt would use ccfcs best position in 40 plus years to move on

Users who are viewing this thread