Missing : Bright (2 Viewers)

Grendel

NortonSkyBlue

Every alley is a blind one who says Kelly is first choice on the team sheet. Also of course when believing Bright and his utter shite excuses you were also telling us Dale Evans was genuine you gullible fool
Well well Grendel, digging in to your files I see. To recap I believe that you are making this up, what I said was time will tell if Evans was a chancer but until then he should be listened to, show me otherwise, a bit like Bright really. i like to look on the bright side of life rather than be a cynical hero to the few.
However I do admire you talents on here. Imagine waiting years to pull out that one, that’s dedication. Some might say a sad man but I beg to differ.

RegTheDonk

Sorry but this makes my pissboil m8

No one gives him credit for being a top defence lawyer that solved so many crimes he never got around to building his fucking house ffs
He was crap, if he was any good his missus wouldn't have buggered off and married that Krebbs cowboy.

Grendel

Well well Grendel, digging in to your files I see. To recap I believe that you are making this up, what I said was time will tell if Evans was a chancer but until then he should be listened to, show me otherwise, a bit like Bright really. i like to look on the bright side of life rather than be a cynical hero to the few.
However I do admire you talents on here. Imagine waiting years to pull out that one, that’s dedication. Some might say a sad man but I beg to differ.

First Barry Newman in Ponticelli and now Jim Garner in the Grendel files

NortonSkyBlue

First Barry Newman in Ponticelli and now Jim Garner in the Grendel files

Very good, a bit of time cherry picking there. I like that. However as I said I admire your filing system and your determination to be proven right.
Evans was shown to be a chancer, you and some of your chums had reached your conclusion without any evidence other than the court of Grendel. At a time when the club was at its lowest ebb you were not open to a potential solution because it didn’t fit your narrative. You were shown to be right concerning Evans. I am pleased for you.
Kelly deserves the respect earned by his service and his leadership, you disparaging him only shows that my compass is in the right direction. Luckily Robins knows his value.

DannyThomas_1981

Oh and the difference between me and you Danny is I offer an opinion

Danny - what’s your view on Bright - “I support the lads”

Danny what’s your view on who should play in central midfield Sheaf or Kelly - “I support the lads”

Danny what’s your view on Da Costa bomb squad or retain - “I support the lads”

Grendel what’s your opinion on Danny “Hes a spineless twat who offers no opinion on anything and if the forum has just people like him it wouldn’t have enough members to fill a mini”

Get the picture?

Pretty funny by your standards - good effort - I actually laughed!

But alternatively try this:

Grendel what's your view on our most successful manager in our history who has rescued us from L2 and taken us to the top 6 of the Championship with a very limited budget? "Well I'm a twat who orders taxis for Robins every fucking season and I support Kenny Jackett."

Get the picture?

Reactions: vow

DannyThomas_1981

Very good, a bit of time cherry picking there. I like that. However as I said I admire your filing system and your determination to be proven right.
Evans was shown to be a chancer, you and some of your chums had reached your conclusion without any evidence other than the court of Grendel. At a time when the club was at its lowest ebb you were not open to a potential solution because it didn’t fit your narrative. You were shown to be right concerning Evans. I am pleased for you.
Kelly deserves the respect earned by his service and his leadership, you disparaging him only shows that my compass is in the right direction. Luckily Robins knows his value.

I see Grendel has responded with his typical 5 year old reaction = :ROFLMAO:

Which as we all know by this point means he doesn't have a response so resorts to a child like attempt at mockery.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Im not even joking - it’s beyond a joke

I was amazed Robins signed him it goes against his general ethos.

I can only hope it’s very little pay unless he plays - or at least turns up

This is what I can't fathom about Bright signing.

I remember speaking to Robins once about Nazon during our League Two season and he was relatively open regarding his dislike for him as he often sulked and rarely listened in training. He basically in lesser words said he just can't stand players who don't follow his school of thought or ethos.

Yet he's signed a player who is proven to be a total waste of space and will most likely let him down. It's quite comfortably the most bizarre signing he's ever made.

shmmeee

I remember speaking to Robins once about Nazon during our League Two season and he was relatively open regarding his dislike for him as he often sulked and rarely listened in training. He basically in lesser words said he just can't stand players who don't follow his school of thought or ethos.

Yet he's signed a player who is proven to be a total waste of space and will most likely let him down. It's quite comfortably the most bizarre signing he's ever made.

Got to assume because he got the best from him before he could again.

standupforcity

It's not for us to understand.. just trust Robins.. why wouldn't you!

KenilworthSkyBlue

Got to assume because he got the best from him before he could again.

Reading reports of how Robins dealt with him during his loan spell was interesting as I suspect (admittedly speculating here) that he largely let him do as he pleased whilst he was here because firstly, he wasn't our player and was only here for the short-term, and secondly, because he was performing well.

Given Bright is now here permanently and so many years older, the dynamic will have likely shifted entirely as will Robins' level of patience and expectations of him. He'll now be expected to hold himself to a certain standard and as previous evidence has shown, he's incapable of doing that.

Therefore, I really can't see him lasting long here.

Last edited:

COV

As a recovering alcoholic I sure do hope his contract gets ripped up soon then 😂😂😂

( I’ll neck a Heinekken blue instead )

The thing I don't get about that stuff is how you still get a headache after drinking it... chemicals or something :)

ccfcrob

End of the day what's the rush. He h21080382snt played consistent football for 18 months.

Maybe he picked up a knock, maybe a family member has died.

TBH the club would mention if injured or absent through illness.

Its because of the silence from the club i suspect it maybe something more serious such as a death in the family.

I truly do not understand this "bad attitude" mantra that keeps being banded about. Robins would not have gone near him after working with him previously if his attitude shite.

He always delivered on the pitch in League 1 without exception and i have no doubt he will do it again when ready.
I'm either a clairvoyant or a genius

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827-140934_Coventry Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20210827-140934_Coventry Live.jpg
    627.7 KB · Views: 162

mr_monkey

I'm either a clairvoyant or a genius

But but but all the in the knows on here say that he is AWOL and that he has a bad attitude and has made up the personal issue...

They obviously know more than robins does so I'm going to ignore what he says as the manger of the club and continue to take the word of people on here as the gospel on this issue

fatso

But but but all the in the knows on here say that he is AWOL and that he has a bad attitude and has made up the personal issue...

They obviously know more than robins does so I'm going to ignore what he says as the manger of the club and continue to take the word of people on here as the gospel on this issue
Do you honestly expect MR to confirm if Bright has a bad attitude, or bullshited about a family bereavement or has gone awol?

Fact is, nothing is going to be made public while he continues to be under contract, and still has a chance of playing here.

Eventually, he either plays, or gets bombed out, until then, everything from both sides (including MR) is just rumour and gossip.

mr_monkey

Do you honestly expect MR to confirm if Bright has a bad attitude, or bullshited about a family bereavement or has gone awol?

Fact is, nothing is going to be made public while he continues to be under contract, and still has a chance of playing here.

Eventually, he either plays, or gets bombed out, until then, everything from both sides (including MR) is just rumour and gossip.

I'd imagine as before robins wouldn't comment on it and just say something non committal if he was found to be bullshitting (or just rip up his contract)

I don't understand why everything has to be a conspiracy nowadays, why can't we take our manager's word anymore? (Especially when he in normally quite upfront about things, apart from the sky blue blood of course 🤣)

PVA

Not fit? Picked up an injury?

Absolute rubbish Mr Robins!

We all know he's...

Been out on the piss
Too hungover to play
Made up a story about a death in the family
Made up an injury
Can't be bothered to play

It's a disgrace that his contract hasn't been ripped up for all of the above.

It's almost as if some people don't know what they're talking about. Some of the rumours in this thread looking a bit silly now.

I'm all for disciplining him/binning him off he's acting up. But people have been putting 2 and 2 together and making 7263.

Users who are viewing this thread