Missing : Bright (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Not playing for the U23 today either.

Is he actually going to make a League Appearance for us?

Jonny

Seems to be a rumour going around on twitter that he's lost a close family member, so may have had to go back to Nigeria and quarantine on top of needing bereavement time and lack of training. Feel for him if it is the case.

Skybluebeliever

Not playing for the U23 today either.

Is he actually going to make a League Appearance for us?
He reported his brother died the day before the wolves game but turned up for the game and watched it in the wolves game
In his last time with the club ,he reported family members had also passed away at different times during his spell with his club
He has had several days off training reporting he was sick/injured including last Friday

SlowerThanPlatt

He reported his brother died the day before the wolves game but turned up for the game and watched it in the wolves game
In his last time with the club ,he reported family members had also passed away at different times during his spell with his club
He has had several days off training reporting he was sick/injured including last Friday

He must just be a very unfortunate guy

slowpoke

Is that fact or fiction where has this info come from ?

AOM

Surely the club would verify when players are absent? It's not like being hungover on a Sunday morning and deciding to stay in bed.

Wouldn't have thought the management would allow him to piss the club about so I'd hope it is a legit reason

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Hope he isn't taking much of the wage bill.

skybluegod

If that was the case, surely the club would confirm it.
That would get the fans showing him some support that I'm sure would be appreciated.

It would be the players choice wouldn't it? Not right for the club to release that information if the player didn't want to

higgs

You would wonder will he ever fulfill his potential now it's not looking likely

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fatso

I heard he picked up a knock against Northampton that would keep him out for a few weeks.
But to not be included in the update on injuries that MR gave prior to the Reading game seems strange.
If he's injured, why not just say as much, if he has personal issues that are private, just say he's Injured, and there's no further questioning from the fans.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You always have to be careful from a HR perspective when someone reports family bereavement, however, I think you have to be an extremely naïve individual if you think a rap sheet and reputation count for nothing. It seems to be the boy that cried wolf with him.

There are well-informed posters on here and I tend to respect their point of view generally. I think it bothers me as I know someone who got persuaded by his missus to tell work that her mum had cancer so he couldn't go in regularly. That always hit a nerve with me since and this feels like it could be a similar thing.

Obviously if it is indeed true regarding him losing family members then I retract my comments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread