Missing : Bright (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Serious question and be totally honest with yourself in your response - do you want Bright to be a success with us or would it make you happier if he was bombed out?

You are getting boring now Danny. I'm sure most people on this forum have had a disagreement with Grendel more than once. But fuck me, you have some kind of weird obsession. Sure he doesn't admit when he's wrong but does anybody really give a shit like you do? Every time you post you are just bring up the same old shit against him. How rent free does he live in your head? It must be so tedious having the same argument every day, it's sure as shit tedious reading it.

If you don't like him just ignored him. I'm sure the whole forum would appreciate every thread not turning into a pissing contest.

Grendel

I went to the police yesterday and explained Danny was stalking me.

They said unless there is a crime committed their hands are tied. They did advise me to spend as much time as I can at Coventry City games as they said there’s fuck all chance of him ever going to one of those

Sick Boy

You are getting boring now Danny. I'm sure most people on this forum have had a disagreement with Grendel more than once. But fuck me, you have some kind of weird obsession. Sure he doesn't admit when he's wrong but does anybody really give a shit like you do? Every time you post you are just bring up the same old shit against him. How rent free does he live in your head? It must be so tedious having the same argument every day, it's sure as shit tedious reading it.

If you don't like him just ignored him. I'm sure the whole forum would appreciate every thread not turning into a pissing contest.
The ironic thing is that it’s Danny who’s usually wrong.

Grendel

The sooner you two just shag and get it over with the better.

I think it’s safe to say it’s mostly one way traffic. I’m about to give an observation on the game and as ever it’s going to be met with a predictable response

covboy9

I dunno what’s happened but I believe in bright it’s a shame I don’t think he’s ever gonna play for us

Briles

Grendel

I mean this could go on indefinitely, but yeah it has.

Let's leave that there eh

well no it hasn’t - and no I don’t leave it there

Grendel

Robins has come out

yes he is

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread