Not fit? Picked up an injury?

Absolute rubbish Mr Robins!

We all know he's...

Been out on the piss
Too hungover to play
Made up a story about a death in the family
Made up an injury
Can't be bothered to play

It's a disgrace that his contract hasn't been ripped up for all of the above.

It's almost as if some people don't know what they're talking about. Some of the rumours in this thread looking a bit silly now.

I'm all for disciplining him/binning him off he's acting up. But people have been putting 2 and 2 together and making 7263.

Robins is hardly going to say 'yes we have had some issues and he is on his final warning' is he?

Liquid Gold

Yeah, Bright's well documented issues are well behind him and he just has been nowhere to be seen and not included in injury updates until mounting pressure for the club to say something.

All fits together nice and easy in my perfect picture book world.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

better days

Odd how CET haven’t asked Robins directly about Bright?
Tbh most local reporters won't want to make trouble for the club where they usually have a special relationship
They are often given info which they are asked to keep to themselves for the time being
I have said often that I hope Bright can resolve things and make a success of his time with the club

fatso

Somebody messaged Andy turner on Twitter last week and he responded he's on holiday. I imagine he will ask once back. (Not sure why whoever is covering can't ask!)
Anyone else think it odd, that the local football reporter didnt have his holiday in the pre-season?

Users who are viewing this thread