Missing : Bright (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

I’m sure someone on here compared him to George Best at one point 🤣🤣🤣
I mentioned in a post in terms of lifestyle, and if you know anything at all about George best's history you would see the similarity . Nowhere did i compare the ability , more the attitude. Maybe beyond your ability to comprehend at more than one level . Or are you being a twat for the sake of it?

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

If you can't see that some on here (fortunately a moronic minority) want certain targeted players to fail - then our educational system is even more fucked than I realised.

You would include better days and Sky blue believer in that who have shared information which the rest of us are going of?

better days

If you can't see that some on here (fortunately a moronic minority) want certain targeted players to fail - then our educational system is even more fucked than I realised.
Tbh DT I really don't want anyone to fail, quite the opposite in fact
What I don't like is players who have a bad attitude or who cause problems with team spirit because of their behaviour
There are loads of things that I hear that I would never post publicly as it would be unfair on the club and the individuals concerned

Sick Boy

I mentioned in a post in terms of lifestyle, and if you know anything at all about George best's history you would see the similarity . Nowhere did i compare the ability , more the attitude. Maybe beyond your ability to comprehend at more than one level . Or are you being a twat for the sake of it?
Exactly what evidence do you have that his life is similar to that of an alcoholic?
Quite an allegation to be making.

DannyThomas_1981

On this thread? Bright?
I think so but far from limited to this thread.

It goes something like this:
-certain posters didn't want Bright to return given his track record (that's understandable)
-Bright was always going to be under scrutiny given that and obviously something has happened behind the scenes so it looks as if he's off to the worst possible start
-I guess it's human nature to want to be proven right so in this case it seems to me that some (a very small minority) on here will be more pleased if Bright is kicked out vs. Bright actually being a success for us

As above I guess we all want to be right one way or the other - myself included - I was excited to see Bright return and my bias is that I want him to be a success on the pitch.

DannyThomas_1981

Tbh DT I really don't want anyone to fail, quite the opposite in fact
What I don't like is players who have a bad attitude or who cause problems with team spirit because of their behaviour
There are loads of things that I hear that I would never post publicly as it would be unfair on the club and the individuals concerned
Better Days - I always read your posts with interest - and stated above to a direct question that I certainly don't see you as someone who wants a player to fail.

Liquid Gold

-certain posters didn't want Bright to return given his track record (that's understandable)
-Bright was always going to be under scrutiny given that and obviously something has happened behind the scenes so it looks as if he's off to the worst possible start
-I guess it's human nature to want to be proven right so in this case it seems to me that some (a very small minority) on here will be more pleased if Bright is kicked out vs. Bright actually being a success for us

As above I guess we all want to be right one way or the other - myself included - I was excited to see Bright return and my bias is that I want him to be a success on the pitch.
- fine
- fine
- Completely made up in your own fucking mind

DannyThomas_1981

How do you conclude that others do then? Especially when they’ve only said similar?
From the consistency of their messaging there's a pattern of certain posters wanting certain players to fail.
I think someone else said it's to win internet points/arguments which is a priority vs. the player doing well for us.
I get it - you don't see it that way and you clearly believe that's not the case. As I always say it's down to opinions.

better days

To be fair, I don’t think you’re viewed in that way by anyone.

I notice that you won’t interject unless someone else’s guess is close… but the problem with your hints sometimes (not that it’s your fault) is that some people grab them and jump off a fucking cliff.
Good point
I'll try to be a bit more circumspect
Tbh I was worried about Bright coming back from the off based on things I'd heard in the game about his persona & motivations
But once he was here I hoped that the penny might have dropped for him

DannyThomas_1981

- fine
- fine
- Completely made up in your own fucking mind
That's ok - looks like we agree on 2 out of 3 points which is unusual on here!
As for the third point - I stand by it. From what I consistently see there are certain posters (a minority) who want certain targeted players to fail. That's just my opinion. Your opinion is that this is not true; everyone who posts on here wants all of our players to succeed? I only wish that was true or that I could be as hopeful!

Reactions: vow

shmmeee

As a heavy critic in this thread I was quite excited to see Bright sign (check the thread), but I’ve no no tolerance for bullshit from players.

higgs

Good point
I'll try to be a bit more circumspect
Tbh I was worried about Bright coming back from the off based on things I'd heard in the game about his persona & motivations
But once he was here I hoped that the penny might have dropped for him
We were all worried about bright coming back but hoped he could get his head down work hard and show what a good player he could be. If he messes this move up its hard to see him being given another chance certainly not at this level of football

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

baldy

You'd think he'd be wanting to earn a decent crust here to be honest instead of loafing around....crumbs

Users who are viewing this thread