Missing : Bright (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Letsss playyy …

What the Fuck is Bright Doing?’

Now remember, say what you see..

bZN3YaV.gif

Covkid1968#

Fucking state of the amount of ‘ifs’ on this thread. The cry wolf is on him for the past but how about we wait for a statement from the club or at the very least some basis of fact?
Yes…. Exactly this

higgs

Bright = Dim
His career will soon be history.
He can then sit around drinking and telling all of his friends of how good he could have been. That’s presuming he has any left.
When the money dries up so too will the hanger ons

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

There’s a lot of people on here with potential egg on their faces. No one knows what the issue is with his absence or if there is an issue.

Great_Expectations

Real shame if some of the rumours prove to be true, and it’s disappointing to read the posts from two of the ITK’s which seem to hint to that being the case.

He could have been a difference maker this season, and I was optimistic he’d be an ace card to play from the bench when in need.

I still think he can add value this season, but if any of the rumours are true he needs to go.

He’s got a job that so many people would love and he’s potentially (literally) pissing it up the wall.

SlowerThanPlatt

End of the day what's the rush. He h21080382snt played consistent football for 18 months.

Maybe he picked up a knock, maybe a family member has died.

TBH the club would mention if injured or absent through illness.

Its because of the silence from the club i suspect it maybe something more serious such as a death in the family.

I truly do not understand this "bad attitude" mantra that keeps being banded about. Robins would not have gone near him after working with him previously if his attitude shite.

He always delivered on the pitch in League 1 without exception and i have no doubt he will do it again when ready.

Not really we’re a pretty desperate club

slowpoke

Liam Kelly hasn’t featured in any team yet this season and there has been little or no info coming out of the club the silence is just as deafening as it is re: Bright, is there an issue there as Bright has had more game time than he has this season so far this season, been a long time out looks a bit dodgy perhaps he’s had a bust up with the gaffer.
Heard all this before somewhere ??

Liquid Gold

Liam Kelly hasn’t featured in any team yet this season and there has been little or no info coming out of the club the silence is just as deafening as it is re: Bright, is there an issue there as Bright has had more game time than he has this season so far this season, been a long time out looks a bit dodgy perhaps he’s had a bust up with the gaffer.

SlowerThanPlatt

4 days ago

clint van damme

Liam Kelly hasn't had two former clubs cancel his contract. His professionalism isnt in question.

fatso

Fucking state of the amount of ‘ifs’ on this thread. The cry wolf is on him for the past but how about we wait for a statement from the club or at the very least some basis of fact?
Because that would make this the most boring forum in the world ever!!!
Wtf are we supposed to do between games if we cant jump to random solutions , gossip, make up rumours and generally chat shit? Duurrrrr

Saddlebrains

@slowpoke pants pulled down there fella

Hobo

Well the only way to get fitness is playing in the 23s and he’s nowhere to he seen

I have no confidence in the guy and didnt want us to sign him. But prepared to give him a few months to sort himself . I am not going to hold my breath and didnt expect him to be in contention at this stage so not disapointed. I have always seen it as a gamble to get a talented player on the cheap and try and turn his career round.

slowpoke

@slowpoke pants pulled down there fella
Not talking Godden…fella !!

slowpoke

There was a third part of that thread which mentioned injury and illness issues generally, lot of negative posts on here slating Bright when nobody knows the truth, until we do perhaps we should all shut the fuck up assume innocent until provern guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread