Missing : Bright (2 Viewers)

hill83

Yeah I’m for not speculating until we know as well. But it’s not exactly the best of starts is it.

Grendel

Got to love the "He's not match fit" excuse people are churning out.

Why isn't he?

He's done next to no training and hasn't played more than 3 competitive games in nearly 3 seasons

Bugsy

He's going to get the biggest wa'hayyy when he does finally make a sub appearance can't wait...PUSB

Reactions: vow

slowpoke

Maybe that’s why he’s not playing until his fitness levels are up to scratch he will probably have a fitness schedule he is working to.

Grendel

Maybe that’s why he’s not playing until his fitness levels are up to scratch he will probably have a fitness schedule he is working to.

Yes the schedule seems to involve drinking with his mates in London

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wearing a hat and wanking?

catch-phrase-roywalker.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

#We don't know #
#Where you are#
#Where you've gone#
#Don't know what you did#
#Are you out on the piss?#

Offhegoes

I'm sure we've negotiated the contract in the club's favour. If he's messing around, contract cancelled. Everything is speculation. I heard he picked up a knock

pusbccfc

Hopefully if/when the contact is torn up, it frees some money to get someone else in.

I doubt his wages would have been much though.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Was talking about this meme to the missus the other day, turned out he was right didn’t it?

Celeb meltdowns are something I pay much particular attention to.

He (she now?) did have a point about the stuff being said by people about Britney almost certainly made her mental state even worse but she was probably going to end up losing the plot at some point anyway. Recent stuff suggests that regardless of whether her dad should or shouldn't have had control of her assets etc, it seems pretty clear she was in no fit state to look after them properly herself.

Anyway, where's Bright?

usskyblue

I’ve got no problem with people asking questions… this just feels (again) like some people driving a fucking agenda and almost hoping for a failure. It’s all a bit bizarre. Terminate because he’s a wrong-un or he’s injured. We don’t fucking know.

Personally, I’d like some kind of clarification. Has any decent media outlet… or the CET actually asked Robins about Bright ?

Sick Boy

I’ve got no problem with people asking questions… this just feels (again) like some people driving a fucking agenda and almost hoping for a failure. It’s all a bit bizarre. Terminate because he’s a wrong-un or he’s injured. We don’t fucking know.

Personally, I’d like some kind of clarification. Has any decent media outlet… or the CET actually asked Robins about Bright ?
No one hopes our players fail, it’s used as a weird tactic on here to shutdown discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread