Milton Keynes vs Coventry City Match Thread (EFL Trophy) - Tuesday Dec. 3rd (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If we win against Ipswich I'm not bothered losing this. Just depressing how toothless we are in front of goal.

shmmeee

Don’t care about the result. Hope Jones gets some minutes and him and Allen come through unscathed. Anything else is a bonus.

I know I said this, but how are we 2-0 down here? Young defence fair enough, but what should be a first team set of forwards just look completely shot of confidence.

Nick

Administrator
Hiwula and baka are a disgrace I'm afraid. Fuck me hiwula could have had 4. I'm really disappointed in both of them.
Disgrace? The keeper made a good save to stop Bakayoko and he nearly set a goal up with an amazing touch.

It's a bit embarrassing really.

larry_david

Disgrace? The keeper made a good save to stop Bakayoko and he nearly set a goal up with an amazing touch.

It's a bit embarrassing really.
Behave nick. 1 nil down, ball played across 8 yards out and he takes 3 touches and loses it instead of smashing it.

Hiwula had about 85 touches back post near enough open goal before decided to have a shot . Biamou on recent form takes both them first time

better days

Was at the game
Baka is far more of a team player than Kasta who his team mates don't seem to trust
Jones looked like his old self when he came on which he never did when he rushed back too soon last time
Allen game time will pay off
He ran the game until MK scored then they got confidence
We were trying to walk it in when we had so much pressure on them until they scored

fernandopartridge

Behave nick. 1 nil down, ball played across 8 yards out and he takes 3 touches and loses it instead of smashing it.

Hiwula had about 85 touches back post near enough open goal before decided to have a shot . Biamou on recent form takes both them first time
Biamou doesn't get a lot of the chances as his movement isn't as good as theirs. He's not exactly prolific and doesn't score many "strikers goals"

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There was a relatively big outlay on Bakayoko, the club will be looking to get some cash back.

Very unlikely as out of contract in summer. Could sign a pre-contract Jan anyway but can't imagine someone willing to do that wouldn't just try and convince us to let him go to free up the wages.

fernandopartridge

Was at the game
Baka is far more of a team player than Kasta who his team mates don't seem to trust
Jones looked like his old self when he came on which he never did when he rushed back too soon last time
Allen game time will pay off
He ran the game until MK scored then they got confidence
We were trying to walk it in when we had so much pressure on them until they scored
I don't think Kasta has any future here, there isn't even a glimmer of something to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread