Marosi (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

The one where they sow very little of the actual game play and the fans hate all of them?

I think that's where we do all our scouting.

Think they only showed his worst bits to be fair, but a few of my Blues supporting work colleagues think he’s shite.

no_loyalty

I don't think he's amazing but he's had a solid Championship career so he should be a solid option.

More experience than Wilson I suppose, and he has a good penalty saving record.

SlowerThanPlatt

Don’t know why there why there’s so much negativity - people have been calling for Championship experience in a young dressing room and even on the decline he’s better than Wilson and possibly Marosi too

no_loyalty

If it is Camp we are signing, I assume the deal needs to be complete before 1pm tomorrow to allow him to play on Saturday.

Liquid Gold

Was that the Kasta/McCallum bit or off the pitch, outside the ground etc?
Outside, the winner of the game would go top, they gave it loads after going 2 nil up then we won 3-2 courtesy of a late O'Hare winner and as soon as the goal went in a load of their young lads wen't outside and jumped whoever they could find in a cov shirt.

Liquid Gold

Dicks. Some of our fans have done similar in the past. Hope their twats took some jabs
I think it was mainly families and our dickheads had made the plan to go up there and do the same. Probably wouldn't have because I reckon that would have been the game we clinched promotion.

Hobo

We are back in Steve Murcott and Perry Suckling mode...just back the player.

87 n all that

I think it was mainly families and our dickheads had made the plan to go up there and do the same. Probably wouldn't have because I reckon that would have been the game we clinched promotion.
We clinched it due to circumstances (covid and would most likely finished in top 2) but whose complaining? I’ll take whatever this league throws as long as we stay up.

lordy_87

I don't have a much confidence in Wilson but let's get behind him whilst he's in. You never know he may surprise us.

Danceswithhorses

We are back in Steve Murcott and Perry Suckling mode...just back the player.
Wow, Steve Murcott...that rings a bell from long ago
I was at that game...was it 2-0 vs Norwich ?
He kept a clean sheet, but did he ever play for us again ???

Grendel

Wow, Steve Murcott...that rings a bell from long ago
I was at that game...was it 2-0 vs Norwich ?
He kept a clean sheet, but did he ever play for us again ???

yea he did
And no he didn’t !

higgs

Even if we get another keeper I doubt he’ll start against Norwich. There’s not enough time for the keeper to train, get to know the defence and playing it out from the back etc
Dunno robins did the same with Stockdale last season he threw him straight in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

I'd rather Wilson start than Camp Saturday any day of the week as he has been involved in more regular training knows our style and knows our players there I've said it - training in the background with a club just to maintain some sort of game fitness in the case of Camp is not the same thing!

lord_garrincha

The usual drill is keep Wilson in & A.N. Other sits on bench until obvious mistake is made, then they have justification to drop him.

If they don't do this... I doubt he would be that bothered on the basis he has made a career being a number 2 (or 3 or 4).

Users who are viewing this thread