Marosi (2 Viewers)

BornSlippySkyBlue

But he was under 23 at that time - not unusual for keepers to not be first teamers at that age then, esp at big clubs. Often didn't become regulars until mid-late 20's and play well into their 30's. Arguably not much different for most now.

Wilson however is already in his late 20's.
Oh yeah, wasn’t suggesting he (or
His situation at the time) was in any way comparable with Wilson. Would’ve played in the stiffs wouldn’t he, not sure there was an u23 league back then.

chiefdave

Metal eye socket like Kell Brook
giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

Had Robins had made the Shipley change earlier we wouldn’t be in this position as Shipley wouldn’t of been there to give that foul away that led to that injury on Marosi it was a tackle from a player who was blowing out his arse

Erm not sure you can blame the player or manager for an opposition player injuring our goalkeeper

Greggs

Had Robins had made the Shipley change earlier we wouldn’t be in this position as Shipley wouldn’t of been there to give that foul away that led to that injury on Marosi it was a tackle from a player who was blowing out his arse
I really enjoy learning how people think. Thanks for this beauty!

Hobo

You are overlooking the fact every that every player is at fault. Right from kick off they all contrtibuted to an elaborated chain of events that culminated in Marosi getting injured.

You are unreal.

D

Deleted member 2477

Had Robins had made the Shipley change earlier we wouldn’t be ltlin this position as Shipley wouldn’t of been there to give that foul away that led to that injury on Marosi it was a tackle from a player who was blowing out his arse
😂😂😂yeh its Robins fault 🤡

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

You are overlooking the fact every that every player is at fault. Right from kick off they all contrtibuted to an elaborated chain of events that culminated in Marosi getting injured.

You are unreal.

I blame Godden, if he hadn't scored so many times last season the team wouldn't have got promoted and wouldn't have been playing against Cardiff.

I hear some others are blaming God...

mr_monkey

You ok hun?

Frostie

I blame Tyler Walker, the nasty man scored the goal which no doubt riled up Morrison into making the challenge on Marosi.
He should have just let Cardiff keep the ball & not try to score. Selfish.

Grendel

Yes that’s what I’ve heard. Still in pain and a lot of swelling. Until the swelling reduces he can’t have surgery.

This is all in the Cov Tel it’s hardly a scoop. He’s out for months

Magwitch

Is Camp training with anybody?

Stockdale was training every day with Birmingham so throwing him in was an easier decision for Robins to make.
Plus we were mid table in league 1.

If Camp is not training there is no way he'll be thrown straight in.

As I have said before, we have been looking at adding another keeper for a while.

As I have also said before, I'm not sure Camp is a good option regardless. I haven't looked at what Keepers are currently unattached but I can't imagine for one minute that he is one of the best available (i know we also have to look at other factors)
All blues fans i know were very vocal about how shite they thought he was, he was kind of a comedy figure. Sunderland fans also thought the same.

I honestly can't see us getting anybody in before Saturday. We'll have Wilson in goal.

Whether that is a good thing or not, we'll soon find out as there is no doubt he'll be busy against Norwich.
Ho many Blues fans do know then ?

kg82

Yeah. It’s like when people get mugged. What are they doing there? If they weren’t wearing any clothes they wouldn’t be in that position.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Suspect he'll have the 10 days out for concussion which he may have gained during the same collision, and get treated in that time for the cheekbone. Give it healing time then let him borrow the Konjic mask which was duly passed down to Best and hasn't been worn since, he'll be just fine! He only needs his hands to play in goal anyway 😄

Brighton Sky Blue

I blame Tyler Walker, the nasty man scored the goal which no doubt riled up Morrison into making the challenge on Marosi.
He should have just let Cardiff keep the ball & not try to score. Selfish.

We did that against Birmingham

Hobo

I know someone who had a depressed fracrure of the cheekbone.

It can be complex surgery going up through the roof of the mouth and packing the cheekbone out and back into position. The eye socket also has complications with eyesight.

Its not just a fracture as in a straight forward crack in a bone. This is a nasty injury for the lad. I would be suprised if he was back before 6-8 weeks.

Colin Steins Smile

If Trump had not made all those legal challenges then this would never have happened!

Users who are viewing this thread