Marosi (1 Viewer)

PVA

Looked a horrible incident.

Wilson sadly is not up to it at this level though I would love him to prove me wrong.

SlowerThanPlatt

all the Professional Goalkeepers at a Club are unavailable as a result of having been...certified by an independent medical practitioner as being unfit to play; suspended; or called up to play for his national association representative matches in accordance with the requirements of FIFA as laid down from time to time.

TomRad85

Oh Christ, why aren't we allowed to be happy for just one day. We can't be fielding fucking Wilson in the Championship.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

steve101

Marosi is key to the way we play. Although the last 2 games we have been playing it out less from the back. Just claiming that cross at the end will hopefully give Wilson a little confidence. I don't think think Marosi will be back soon looking at his eye when he walked off. Big opportunity for Wilson to prove the doubters wrong.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Fucking Morrison should have gone, took Marko out. On a yellow and knew exactly what he was doing. Marosi was fuming and rightly so!!!

BUT....

would we want him suspended against Luton? I think we'd prob like a draw between them in that game.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We've technically got 4 pro keepers this year - Marosi, Wilson, Billson and Tyler

chiefdave

We're having no luck at all with injuries. Just as we're going into a crucial run of games against teams around us in the bottom half we going to be without our keeper!

Not really seen enough of Wilson to know if he'll be looking to make the spot his own or if we should all be very worried.

Esoterica

I expect Robins will arrive at training early tomorrow and will slip a copy of Escape to Victory into Wilson's locker! Emergency keeper to be signed in time for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread