M25 blocking (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Are you the vicar that keeps taking part?
No if I could put my money where my mouth is I’d absolutely take part. The one thing I know would make a difference for me is to go vegetarian or vegan and although I’ve reduced my red meat I’ve not gone the whole hog.

Sky Blue Pete

Is this your work or from Twitter (the Gov.uk bit)?

Needs to go viral.
She’s terrified she might have to spend the day with him. Stupid lady. Why did you kill the lady on the road. My son needed to get to school. Oh ok well I can’t see how manslaughter can be proved. Knob

Nick

Administrator
That doesn’t justify getting run over.

It's kind of the risk you take when you fuck about on Motorways, same as playing on train tracks.

Easier to get out and drag them out of the road though.

I've also noticed they like putting their hands all over cars.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's kind of the risk you take when you fuck about on Motorways, same as playing on train tracks.

The woman there wasn’t doing that though, she was just sat still. Find a different way to school.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think you'll find running your car into someone deliberately is attempted murder. Even if they are being a bit of a prick.

Grendel

I think you'll find running your car into someone deliberately is attempted murder. Even if they are being a bit of a prick.

But they are the modern day suffragettes so are prepared to die for the cause - she looked less than keen

Sky Blue Pete

But they are the modern day suffragettes so are prepared to die for the cause - she looked less than keen
Cheeky!!!!

The driver obviously had a screw loose but what did the lady think would happen? She was pretty brave to just sit there as she’d made it pretty clear she was unhinged and I for one would have said fill your boots love

Grendel

skybluetony176

Could be worse. You could be on the opposite end of the argument

The hole this guy keeps digging for himself is getting so deep that it doesn’t matter how much concrete can “grow” there won’t be enough to fill it. Although I’ve never heard of this guy before this so in many ways being stupid is probably the best thing that’s ever happened to him.

chiefdave

Having just had some quotes done to insulate my not particularly big house I'm starting to think these protesters have a point that it needs government funding. Older house without cavity walls, apparently a common issue in this part of Cov, looking at £7K+ to insulate a 2 bed terrace :eek:

That's before you consider the cost of replacing the old double glazed windows and doors with something more energy effieicnet. That will make it over £10K to make the house more energy efficient. How many people have that sort of money lying around? If they do not sure insulation is top of their list of things to spend it on.

Users who are viewing this thread