LONGEST TRAVELLED CCFC FANS - examples ??? (1 Viewer)

covandy

im in portsmouth so dont get up as much as i would like 300 mile round trip

covandy

I travel up from Portsmouth when I can, tend to make more away games than home games these days. As much as the cost (tho the ever rising price of petrol doesn't help!) it's that it takes so bloody long to get to Coventry from Portsmouth. Can only get away with it a handful of times a season.

im just up the road in waterlooville ;)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Living in Treacle Town, it only takes me about 15 mins....but this season... most of the return journeys have taken what seems to be forever... in silence... as we ponder what went in the minutes before...
:blue:

lagger

City-SISU-Out-Flag.gif

chiefdave

im in portsmouth so dont get up as much as i would like 300 mile round trip

Hello, wouldn't mind tagging along sometime, I'm in titchfield :claping hands:

290 miles round trip from Gosport!

318 miles round trip (inc. ferry crossing). Unfortunately, I can't make the games due to a number of reasons (main one being no bleedin' money!!)

we should start our own Sky Blue Special! That's 5 of us for a start, think there's an Aqua Cabs driver down here who's a Cov fan as well as I parked next to him at the Ricoh once.

I've often thought the club should make better use of their database of fans, they know where people are from so why not look into running mini buses / coaches or even just have a lift share scheme. They could run a coach routing through say Pompey > Southampton > Winchester > Oxford > Ricoh for example. Would be worth a try, not like we've haven't got space for a few extra fans in the ground!

BackRoomRummermill

we should start our own Sky Blue Special! That's 5 of us for a start, think there's an Aqua Cabs driver down here who's a Cov fan as well as I parked next to him at the Ricoh once.

I've often thought the club should make better use of their database of fans, they know where people are from so why not look into running mini buses / coaches or even just have a lift share scheme. They could run a coach routing through say Pompey > Southampton > Winchester > Oxford > Ricoh for example. Would be worth a try, not like we've haven't got space for a few extra fans in the ground!

Hey so many fans in Hampshire , a big cov love in going on :p

Should move the stadium to Porchester that will suit you all

swanageskyblue

Hey so many fans in Hampshire , a big cov love in going on :p

Should move the stadium to Porchester that will suit you all

And a few more of us in neighbouring Dorset!

For me, it is a 350 mile round trip from Swanage. I have missed just 3 home games so far this season. I'm so relieved we have started winning most of our home games - the A34 after a defeat makes for a miserable trip.

billylad nz

It is a 22774.32 mile round trip for me from NZ, Once a yr would be nice but havn't been for the last 4yrs. Still watching all the news on here.
Keep up with all the good stories it keeps me sane in this egg chasing country...lol..:claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread