Loan Watch (3 Viewers)

skybluegod

Pask with another clean sheet tonight for Newport. And an assist to go with it.

larry_david

It could well be one of those inspired loan signings for Newport where fans ask, how the hell have we got him in league 2?

Happy_Martian

Marc McNulty starts for Dundee United tonight. No Max in the Tangerine's squad. He'll be up against current City loanee Declan Drysdale for Ross County. Jack Burroughs on the bench. (also posted to the ex-players thread ;) )

larry_david

Drysdale just gave away a penalty for Ross County.

I wouldn´t care usually, but that has now probably fucked my acca.
Thought it was harsh as well. Blocked the shot from a yard away, hit his trailing hand.
Unfortunately lost his header with his man for their last min winner.

Whether he'll make it or not, I imagine you learn more from things like tonight than you do at u23 level

steve101

Hillsner was an unused sub for FSV Zwickau on Wednesday. He has been given the number 8 Jersey, which is promising. Hope things work out for him.
Pask was not in the Newport squad so can only imagine he is injured or unwell as he has been in fine form.
Cashman again unused. I hope we can get him loaned elsewhere. He might as well be in and around our squad if he isn't going to get game time.

ms639

Looking thin with da Costa heading out too. Any recalls on the cards do we think

Last edited:

larry_david

Blaine Rowe to Ayr then. Another young Sky Blue to check on over the next few months.

Wonder if anymore will go out? Bapaga and Billson who were both recalled from lack of game time, for example.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Given the number of loanees out, I think MR is definitely trying to make budget space for another incoming.

ccfc1234

Danny Cashman was being discussed by Robins in the local paper. Was surprised by these comments from Robins..

'That deal was done earlier on in the summer. Chris Badlan (head of recruitment) rang to ask if I minded us doing it. It was a case of, ‘right, OK, what are we doing it for?’

Badlan has made some odd buys and i do wonder why we are signing players like Cashman to name but a few. Look at the dead wood clearout most have all the hallmarks of Badlans and his lack of due diligence.

Get a sense for robins to say those comments he is slightly annoyed this Jan by the money we wasted on player trading.

shmmeee

Danny Cashman was being discussed by Robins in the local paper. Was surprised by these comments from Robins..

'That deal was done earlier on in the summer. Chris Badlan (head of recruitment) rang to ask if I minded us doing it. It was a case of, ‘right, OK, what are we doing it for?’

Badlan has made some odd buys and i do wonder why we are signing players like Cashman to name but a few. Look at the dead wood clearout most have all the hallmarks of Badlans and his lack of due diligence.

Get a sense for robins to say those comments he is slightly annoyed this Jan by the money we wasted on player trading.

Surely as head of recruitment every signing has his hallmarks, why just the bad ones?

Tea & Busquets

Speaking of Cashman, I wouldn't mind a recall just to get another man in the squad and for him to be training with the first team...not like he's getting any shouts at Rochdale at the moment.

steve101

Can't see Walker scoring many at Pompey. They look dreadful. Totally outplayed by Charlton. He's had very little to feed off. However needlessly offside a few times in first half so not helping himself.

better days

Can't see Walker scoring many at Pompey. They look dreadful. Totally outplayed by Charlton. He's had very little to feed off. However needlessly offside a few times in first half so not helping himself.
He doesn't assert himself enough
Chases about but seems too predictable
Never seems to do something unexpected
I guess a lot of it's to do with confidence or the lack of after not scoring for ages

CCFC54321

Just watched walkers movement when a shot came in. We were coached by the fa coaches to react to the shot not the rebound as it’s a basic for a forward. He just stood there. Looks totally void of any confidence and now got the curly finger.

Terry Gibson's perm

Enjoyed it when Aneke just sat down injured that a Pompey player picked him up and tried to shove him off the pitch

Hertsccfc

He doesn't assert himself enough
Chases about but seems too predictable
Never seems to do something unexpected
I guess a lot of it's to do with confidence or the lack of after not scoring for ages
Seems to run about a lot and isn't lazy. Just rarely seems to be able to hold onto the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread