Loan Watch (4 Viewers)

stupot07

Bapaga came on in the 90th minute for Grimsby yesterday, Cashman an unused substitute for Rochdale.
Was bapaga just rested or carrying a knock this week? He's been on fire for them so it seemed a strange decision to leave him out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Was bapaga just rested or carrying a knock this week? He's been on fire for them so it seemed a strange decision to leave him out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Not sure, as he had been playing well.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not sure, as he had been playing well.

He’d started 6 games in a row and didn’t sound like he had his best game mid week. Notts County maybe a game for more defensive option.

Rochdale have a Checkatrade fixture in midweek so Cashman should play in that. Ideally do want him playing in the league though not a reserve competition

SBchimp

They played without a striker, strange formation with 2 8s. Didn’t work and so they tried to change it half time. Didn’t work either. 😂

larry_david

I mean, Burroughs started the match so...bit of a weird update!

larry_david

Bapaga is in the same boat now. They've just said maguire drew to battle him in his position.

Loan watch has been a bit depressing recently

steve101

I wonder what has happened with Cashman and Bapaga. Cashman's start was really promising and yet now he is mostly an unused sub or today last minute. Bapaga started late due to COVID but then seemed to get game time and hit some form. Now left on the bench too. Burroughs' loan seems to be the only one working out at the moment.

larry_david

I guess it's all part of it. Having to impress and get back in the team. Eccles last season wasn't a starter every week and then came back like a super star! I'm sure bapaga will be back in the team shortly, grimsbys form has dropped off a cliff

skybluegod

I see even Burroughs hasn't been starting/playing much in recent weeks.
Bit disappointing players going out and not getting game time.

larry_david

Burroughs on the bench against Celtic. I wonder if he's suffering from being Mr versatile at the moment. Think he's played lb, rb, cb, cm and am so far

pipkin73

Came on in the 65th minute today, if like for like then he played attacking right as part of 3 behind the Striker.

no_loyalty

Cashman not in the Rochdale squad again today, unless he is injured/ill?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Bapaga is in the same boat now. They've just said maguire drew to battle him in his position.

Loan watch has been a bit depressing recently
Bapaga is miles better than him, if Grimsby start Maguire-Drew ahead of him then we must immediately recall him and send him to League 2, because he is good enough

Users who are viewing this thread