Lee Camp (3 Viewers)

SKYBLUES90

Makes sense bringing someone in.

If Camp starts on Saturday though and I was Wilson I’d be thinking what’s the point me being here.

mr_monkey

Makes sense bringing someone in.

If I was Wilson though I’d be thinking what’s the point me being here.

A wage to sit on the bench (as he has done for most of his career)

Great to have camp in to cover marosi whilst he is injured and then flutter off into the sunshine when he isn't needed

SKYBLUES90

A wage to sit on the bench (as he has done for most of his career)

Great to have camp in to cover marosi whilst he is injured and then flutter off into the sunshine when he isn't needed

Fully agree just on a personal level wouldn’t give you much confidence about your ability.
Got to be mad to choose to become a goalie.

baldy

My bro’s a bluenose & said Camp did really well 2nd half of last season compared to when he first went to Blues (apparently he’s a big wrestling fan too randomly - Camp I mean not my brother)

Magwitch

Had to be done would have been tempting to rush Marosi back and risk aggregating what sounds like a nasty injury.

Skybluefaz

At least the sponsor on his shirt will stay the same hahaha

giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

Without looking at which other keepers are available as free agents you would have to think he is at the top end of what’s available

cc84cov

My brum pals don’t rate him much but games I’ve seen he is ok with ball at feet and is always talking to the defence...

Great_Expectations

Don’t see how you can’t be happy with this one.

If we weren’t on a budget I wouldn’t have been surprised to see him signing long term or even back in the summer.

He’s a good keeper and more experience in the squad isn’t a bad thing at all.

Ccfcisparks

Don’t see how you can’t be happy with this one.

If we weren’t on a budget I wouldn’t have been surprised to see him signing long term or even back in the summer.

He’s a good keeper and more experience in the squad isn’t a bad thing at all.
This, a player as experience as Camp will be crucial to holding onto leads in the last minutes. Will know all the tricks of the trade, lying on the ball, holding the ball as long as possible, claiming fouls off strikers to relieve pressure. Being a goalkeeper is a lot more than catching the ball.

87 n all that

I still think Wilson will start tomorrow. Camp wouldn’t have had a training session yet but will probably get in the team soon enough. Like has been mentioned by a few already on this thread his experience in this league will be of benefit to us.

higgs

Solid signing to be fair could do with the experience and know how amongst the young squad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

I still think Wilson will start tomorrow. Camp wouldn’t have had a training session yet but will probably get in the team soon enough. Like has been mentioned by a few already on this thread his experience in this league will be of benefit to us.

Probably Wilson tomoz and Camp in against his old club Derby on Tuesday

no_loyalty

My brum pals don’t rate him much but games I’ve seen he is ok with ball at feet and is always talking to the defence...

Same here, they say he is too small for a keeper and he doesn’t command his area, it’s probably the best we could have done under the circumstances.

cc84cov

Same here, they say he is too small for a keeper and he doesn’t command his area, it’s probably the best we could have done under the circumstances.
Games I Seen him last season he seemed ok with ball at feet and was constantly talking to the defenders he might help the back line it’s an experienced keeper at the level so for me it’s defo a positive

Ccfcisparks

Games I Seen him last season he seemed ok with ball at feet and was constantly talking to the defenders he might help the back line it’s an experienced keeper at the level so for me it’s defo a positive
How many games did you watch out of curiosity?

Users who are viewing this thread