Lee Camp (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Why would you expect him to call Coventry “we” he was employed by the club for a long time doesn’t make him a fan, it’s his job and we paid his wages like any employer does. Don’t know what team he supports?

Sheaf-smiled at the wrong time

Oggy-doesn’t smile at the right time

87 n all that

His role is to summarise the game, most commentators and presenters don’t support the club the club they’re working for/on. Eakin is a Tranmere fan

You are confusing a job with an allegiance - Eakin isn’t suddenly a Coventry fan because he’s covered the club for a long time
You’ve lost me, totally. I was talking about Oggy and you’ve answered the question via and Eakin viewpoint. Can you read? I didn’t ask a question about eakin? Are Dawson, Morrison, symons, le toss, Thompson, Merson great commentators? No. Passionate about their clubs? Most likely. What is your relationship with Grendel? I answered his post and you are very on the spot/overly supporting him?

SlowerThanPlatt

You’ve lost me, totally. I was talking about Oggy and you’ve answered the question via and Eakin viewpoint. Can you read? I didn’t ask a question about eakin? Are Dawson, Morrison, symons, le toss, Thompson, Merson great commentators? No. Passionate about their clubs? Most likely. What is your relationship with Grendel? I answered his post and you are very on the spot/overly supporting him?

All the players you mentioned started at them clubs didn’t they therefore are more likely to actually support them clubs.

Oggy started his pro career at Chesterfield

87 n all that

Really? After what you’ve posted is that the best you’ve got? Read it and read what you sent. I’m giving opinions and so are you but you state “facts” which may or may not be true but in voicing opinions and I’m not someone’s voice piece (Grendel being a football radio commentator). If so then proof is required (teams he’s commentated on), if it’s not FL then I don’t care about him. Why are you his backup/ass kisser?

Grendel

Are you the most boring, personable, can’t get banter idiot of all time or where you born like this?

It’s not banter. It’s ironic you call oggy dull

Grendel

Explain? He is? You don’t seem to do anything but comment. No back, no further back up and nothing after that. You seem to have a gopher though(?) hahaha

Here’s my view

87 n all that

Explain? He is? You don’t seem to do anything but comment. No back, no further back up and nothing after that. You seem to have a gopher though(?) hahaha
Well? Explain dickheads. Grendel, you criticism most posts so go ahead. You can’t even explain your own comments can you. What’s you’re lineup for tomoz? Can’t even do that but you’ve got 3-4 pussies running around for you. Really? Pussies

Grendel

Still on there you massive nerd, ha ha

Astute will be probably on there offering his expert knowledge as a former keeper

Grendel

No, why you? Are you another lover of the stater who can’t answer?

Here is an answer to a question

Question: is “87 n all that” about as funny as piles

Answer: piles are funnier

What are you drinking - Tenants Super?

cc84cov

87 started off all nice on this forum with his first post...I didn’t think it would be long until we got the toxicity into his soul...

Now he’s one of us 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread