Lee Camp (1 Viewer)

Hobo

under the circumstances not a bad signing.

SBT

If we could afford to keep him all season there’s a good chance he’d end the season as our #1

Brighton Sky Blue

Got that sorted quickly to be fair though it does suggest we really don’t need Wilson if we don’t trust him to stand in.

Sky Blue Harry H

Wilson
Hamer Fadz Hyam Giles
O'Hare Dabo Camp Kelly Sheaf
Walker

Might be worth a try - Paul Gascoigne advised me on line up (see 39 days of Gazza)

87 n all that

Oggy is an important counterbalance to Clive, in that he tends to know who the players and teams are, which can be useful.
Very true. Doubt Clive knows who we’re playing tomorrow. Wish Oggy would call us “us or sky blues or city” rather than Coventry. He’s us through and through. I watched the Watford game with their commentary and they were overly biased (glad Oggy isn’t but he’s been part of the club for over 30 years). Watford did have the fittest presenter I’ve seen in a long while (see ya sky sports)

DannyThomas_1981

Back in the old days we used to give new players around 10 games before turning them into the latest boo boy.

I see timelines in the modern age are more escalated and extend to pre-arrivals...

Smiles during training at Arsenal - fuck him off...

My Donny supporting mate says he can’t collect crosses - no place for him here...

Man bun - let’s lynch the new goalie...

I actually have some sympathy on the man bun 😀

clint van damme

Back in the old days we used to give new players around 10 games before turning them into the latest boo boy.

I see timelines in the modern age are more escalated and extend to pre-arrivals...

Smiles during training at Arsenal - fuck him off...

My Donny supporting mate says he can’t collect crosses - no place for him here...

Man bun - let’s lynch the new goalie...

I actually have some sympathy on the man bun 😀

Never understood why Robins bothered revamping the club's scouting system.

Why bother sending someone on a 6 hour round trip mid week to assess a player when he could just log on here and get expert opinion on their bility based on a tweet or a hair cut.

87 n all that

That’s a strange thing to say. He’s the best pundit / co commentator there has been. He’s adapted to the role really well.
He has but don’t want to hear the same person 46 - 50 games a season. Mix it up a bit. Garry Thompson, Marcus hall, Jorgensen were ok in my book. I reiterate the point that a person who has spent 35ish years in the clubs employment should refer to them other or more than “coventry”. He knows the club and should show more passion but he is pretty droll.

SlowerThanPlatt

He has but don’t want to hear the same person 46 - 50 games a season. Mix it up a bit. Garry Thompson, Marcus hall, Jorgensen were ok in my book. I reiterate the point that a person who has spent 35ish years in the clubs employment should refer to them other or more than “coventry”. He knows the club and should show more passion but he is pretty droll.

He’s not a fan? He worked for the club/radio station.

D

Deleted member 2477

The expected crap from the scum

87 n all that

Why would you expect him to call Coventry “we” he was employed by the club for a long time doesn’t make him a fan, it’s his job and we paid his wages like any employer does. Don’t know what team he supports?
Because he’s employed by CWR and has been employed by the club for over 30 years and is there in a role which tries to encourage interest and support in our club. Coventry is a city. CCFC is a football club of which he was part of. Call it interest/passion. Why are grendels gimp? No offence to the guy (no issues with him) but you are a bit ass licking (related perhaps)

Grendel

Because he’s employed by CWR and has been employed by the club for over 30 years and is there in a role which tries to encourage interest and support in our club. Coventry is a city. CCFC is a football club of which he was part of. Call it interest/passion. Why are grendels gimp? No offence to the guy (no issues with him) but you are a bit ass licking (related perhaps)

I think you are talking shite

SlowerThanPlatt

His role is to summarise the game, most commentators and presenters don’t support the club the club they’re working for/on. Same with most players. Eakin is a Tranmere fan

You are confusing a job with an allegiance - Eakin isn’t suddenly a Coventry fan because he’s covered the club for a long time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread