Incoming (5 Viewers)

FRY-CCFC

Surely another loan sig

Think Mogga wants to do one more loan to take it to 5 in the match day squad (not counting McBean). Reckon they could be scrambling a little if the Villa lad rumours were true.
Stuff could still happen. I remember it being quiet all day and then we signed Nouble and Hines very late on. Hope for something like that but with much better players.

Terry Gibson's perm

Football certainly isn't what it used to be. Just sitting at home watching Skysports deadline day and its all complete bollox. Players I have never heard of signing for 30 million. 30 million pound, absolute complete madness.

30 million is last years 15 million, I haven't even heard of the bloke Leicester have signed.

Lord_Nampil

we needed a right back urgently and we got one, a CB and attacker would be nice too but that may not happen tonight! Just think the Telegraph coverage has been poor, just winding up fans rather than chasing up news.... even all the news on the Villa player was done by Aidan.... Turners disappeared normally hes on it.....

Martin180

We need to fill our loan quota for me but Mogga did state he would focus on out of contract players after tonight

PVA

It's the hope that kills you.

'Sky Blues close to two new signings'

'New signings expected by the weekend'

How many times have we heard that this summer ffs. I'm completely fed up with it.

covcity4life

Who we got who can play in 2 positions behind striker?

Lameires
Jones
Gadzhev
G thomas
Reid
?

I know agAi can play there too inguess. But would have liked 1 more speed merchsnt

Users who are viewing this thread