Incoming (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Running out of time...
We understand the Sky Blues are working hard to do a very late deal - but time is against them now. More as we get it.

Martin180

Sky Sports have been waving round a form that clubs can fill in if there is a move in place , hope someone at the club has been watching ....

steve82

Kwame Thomas may do well if we give him time to get his fitness up as he's had another set back after limited pre season.
Marvin Sordell again is still getting up to speed after a niggle in pre season. TM signed him as one of our main strikers as he's experienced.
Dan Agyei will be a hit.
Need time to gel.

Ashdown

Who have we signed ? Some good positive input ? .....................Oh haven't we, have we cut costs again, are we making the fans pay now for the ticket office operation in add on fees at ticketmaster, have we essentially fucked up our academy, have we put up the price of season tickets on some premise that if more buy there will be a discount ?, have we inflated match day ticket prices by stupid amounts, have we cancelled all futile court action, have we got the site for the new stadium nailed on............what no...................FFS !!!

Captain Dart

Correction,

Nick

Administrator
Who have we signed ? Some good positive input ? .....................Oh haven't we, have we cut costs again, are we making the fans pay now for the ticket office operation in add on fees at ticketmaster, have we essentially fucked up our academy, have we put up the price of season tickets on some premise that if more buy there will be a discount ?, have we inflated match day ticket prices by stupid amounts, have we cancelled all futile court action, have we got the site for the new stadium nailed on............what no...................FFS !!!

What are you banging on about?

AFCCOVENTRY

SIGNING: Coventry City sign West Bromwich Albion striker Andre Wright on a loan agreement until January
Wed 31 Aug 2016 22:30

wright-h144-3285045_478x359.png

The Sky Blues agree terms with forward Andre Wright from Premier League side West Brom, subject to FA and Football League approval...

Coventry City have signed West Brom striker Andre Wright on a standard loan agreement until 9th January, 2017.

The 19-year-old began last season on loan at Kidderminster, playing on 12 occasions, before making the switch to Torquay United in November.

An initial short-term loan deal was extended in January until the end of the season as Wright hit four goals in ten games for the Gulls, helping them stave off relegation.

The youngster has represented the Baggies Under-21 side and played the full 90 minutes in the Checkatrade Trophy defeat to Millwall last night.

Coventry City Manager, Tony Mowbray said: “I’m pleased to have signed Andre from West Brom as he’ll add something different to our strike force.

“He is in an important stage of his development and hopefully this move will give him the chance to play competitive first-team football and progress as a player.

"We've been looking to add quality to our forward line throughout the summer, and despite his young age, I believe Andre will give us a valuable option in attack.”

Nick

Administrator
We are a bit heavy up front now.

McBean
Aygei
Sordell
Tudgay
G Thomas
K Thomas
Wright

That is just actual centre forwards.

not complaining, as he may well score lots! Never understood the shouts for strikers but will wait until he has played a bit :)

Pipehitterz

Ffs what a fucking let down.
Strikers is what we didn't need unless they were some kind of player that had a ' record ' of success.
What do we get?
Another chuba akpom.
Good night Coventry

ccfcway

We are a bit heavy up front now.

McBean
Aygei
Sordell
Tudgay
G Thomas
K Thomas
Wright

That is just actual centre forwards.

not complaining, as he may well score lots!

McBean clearly isn't anywhere near the 1st team. K Thomas injured and G Thomas a "squad player".

Leaves Aygei, Sordell, Tudgay, Wright, Lamerais, Reid, Jones.

7 competing for 3 places.

mark82

Here we go , well done on being the first clown to knock a player before he has actually laced on boots for us .Idiot

Not knocking him dickhead. Was just surprised at the name being mentioned. This was before anything was confirmed. As always, I'll wait to see him play.

Martin180

1 goal I'm kidders league makes you feel what exactly? ????
Feel like he is 19 years old and retained by a Premiership club who should still be improving and will add more to our attack than Tudguy and G Thomas , should I be disappointed cause it isn't Harry Kane ?

hill83

"Too young"
"Too old"
"No experience"
"Journeyman"
"Haven't signed any strikers"
"Signed too many strikers"
"6 month loan isn't long enough"
"12 months is too long"
"We never buy anyone"
"I can't believe we spent money on someone"

And so on. There will always be someone moaning no matter what. Don't worry about it.

Skyblueweeman

Some people need a fucking reality check. We struck gold with Armstrong who was great for 4 months then average for 5 months.

We've more than got cover up top now in terms of numbers. It's now up to TM to see what he can get out of them.

Past scoring records isn't always an indicator of how someone will play for us.

The drama queen nature of some of the posters on here is unbelievable sometimes.

I'm off to bed. Night all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Ffs what a fucking let down.
Strikers is what we didn't need unless they were some kind of player that had a ' record ' of success.
What do we get?
Another chuba akpom.
Good night Coventry

Ah yes, that would be the Akpom who played most of the pre season games for Arsenal ?

Users who are viewing this thread