Incoming (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Shame about the experience we found last time we were missing it.
However we were then a but desperate for it and grabbed people who in the end turned out ineffective

stupot07

Isgrove would be a fantastic signing.

Don't need a striker... Sordell, Ageyi, Tudgay, Mcbean and the two Thomas' all vying for one CF role.
Agreed another centre back and attacking midfield/winger is what is needed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KersleyDigs

If we have a young attacking right back and lightening quick attacking player in on loan before the deadline I will be a lot happier.
I expect TM will want another experienced centre half, perhaps even another experienced centre mid and we will snap up a free agent or two in those departments.

Hepburn-Murphy would be a very good loan signing! He was prolific in Villa's U18 side at just 16, he scored 18 in 21 games before making his first team debut. He is supposed to be really quick and he has carried on his goalscoring in the U21 and U23 teams

covcity4life

rwb and cb were only areas where new players urgent. 1 of them in is great news. maybe he is happy with leahy being 5th option for cb to save on budget?

other than that once rose is back we have another cm so i guess am/winger is only other place for reinforcements

we have lots of strikers and i am confident they will get us goals.

AFCCOVENTRY

He's a big lad for a right wing back

The 5ft 11' defender featured for Toon in their recent EFL Cup victory against Cheltenham Town, playing 90 minutes, as the Magpies ran out 2-0 winners.

Coventry City Manager, Tony Mowbray said: “I’m pleased to add another defender to the ranks as we welcome Jamie Sterry to the club. We’ve got a good relationship with Newcastle United and Jamie is the latest player we’ve taken from the North East to strengthen our squad.

“He is only 20, but is a young talent with plenty of promise and will provide healthy competition in the wing-back position for us. Jamie made his debut for Newcastle in the Premier League last season and I’m sure he will be a valuable addition to our squad for this campaign.”

skybluegod

shame its only till january. we want to avoid the changes mid season like we did last campaign. hopefully its all but agreed to be extended come jan

As all of the loans are until January, I assume it's due to the fact that we won't be getting in any more once we meet our quota, so if they don't work out we can get somebody else In who is better, once it expires when the window closes rather than stick with crap loans... While we will also have the option to extend.

clint van damme

If we have a young attacking right back and lightening quick attacking player in on loan before the deadline I will be a lot happier.
I expect TM will want another experienced centre half, perhaps even another experienced centre mid and we will snap up a free agent or two in those departments.

Hepburn-Murphy would be a very good loan signing! He was prolific in Villa's U18 side at just 16, he scored 18 in 21 games before making his first team debut. He is supposed to be really quick and he has carried on his goalscoring in the U21 and U23 teams

hadn't heard of this fella so asked a couple of villa fans at work, they raved about him, one said he should be around their first team.

oucho

Hepburn-Murphy? Sounds like a local construction firm!

rupert_bear

We need a proper centre forward one who knows this division, lead the line, win headers and knock defenders about a bit

oucho

We need a proper centre forward one who knows this division, lead the line, win headers and knock defenders about a bit
Face it, we already have the following forwards on the books:
Sordell
Tudgay
Adjei
K. Thomas
McBean
G. Thomas

Most we really need is 4, granted the two last named will most likely be used in the development squad, but either way there's no way he'll bring in more bodies until he's given the above-listed a good go, or unless we have an injury crisis.

Captain Dart

Kingokings204

"CCFC, Laura Turner, is glad to have got the Jamie Sterry deal over the line - but it looks like there could be more"

pb2875

Why are most of our signings loans and only until January? Lots of other clubs getting players on a season long loan?

Users who are viewing this thread