Incoming (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

We won't sign another striker ,just can't see it

I'm worried the goal scorers aren't there up front. Pot luck if ther Burnley kid will bang 15-20 goals. Sordell just isn't a natural goalscorer. Tudgay is an old man who will get the odd goal.

Nick

Administrator
I'm worried the goal scorers aren't there up front. Pot luck if ther Burnley kid will bang 15-20 goals. Sordell just isn't a natural goalscorer. Tudgay is an old man who will get the odd goal.
If so then Mowbray has questions to answer

How many strikers has he signed

Martin180

i know what you mean but we have the Thomas twins and McBean on the books too

skybluepm2

Happy with the Sterry signing, needed cover in this area although DKE has been decent for someone with so little experience. An attacking midfielder and a shit hot young striker/centre half and I think we're there.

Hopefully no outgoings unless Nuneaton lose their minds and carry out an audacious double swoop, bidding £1 for Burge and Finch.

Terry Gibson's perm

Happy with the Sterry signing, needed cover in this area although DKE has been decent for someone with so little experience. An attacking midfielder and a shit hot young striker/centre half and I think we're there.

Hopefully no outgoings unless Nuneaton lose their minds and carry out an audacious double swoop, bidding £1 for Burge and Finch.

We would have to pay somebody to take Finch even with a billion pound spent in the Prem not a sniff for him:woot:

Kingokings204

That's no returns policy hopefully also. ;)

AFCCOVENTRY

Mogga saying one signing done today. That's the Newcastle RIght back.

There will be one more tomorrow and that's it.

Mogga will then look at out of contract players once window shut.

Mogga said he has missed out on experienced footballers. They don't want to come. So youth is exciting.

Sheffield United have signed everyone in the league. Maybe the Lavery deal?

One out of contract player will be in either before or after window shuts.

Cavan O'Doherty

Mogga saying one signing done today. That's the Newcastle RIght back.

There will be one more tomorrow and that's it.

Mogga will then look at out of contract players once window shut.

Mogga said he has missed out on experienced footballers. They don't want to come. So youth is exciting.

Sheffield United have signed everyone in the league. Maybe the Lavery deal?

One out of contract player will be in either before or after window shuts.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 117

chiefdave

Sounds like the third is someone out of contract as he said it might not happen until after the window closes.

Lord_Nampil

He said 2 almost certain maybe 3 coming in, looks like an out of contract player will be coming in! Once windows shut may have option to bring in more free agents if needed !

Users who are viewing this thread