Ifollow (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Help - if possible!

Like a complete F8ckwit I registered on the MK Dons website to obtain a match pass for today's game. No big deal re: today's game - I can watch it via their website.

But - I'm now bothered that when CCFC send me the option to watch BCD league games, it won't let me access the ifollow for City games as it has me registered on MK Dons site. Anybody know how to change it (I suspect phone calls on Monday - bugger all response today!)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just logged onto CCFC website and followed the i follow link and there are some updates on there about watching the game today and the new "Dice" platform???????

Help - anyone else read it and able to decipher it? First time user on i follow, please translate, in words of one syllable please.

Nick

Administrator
Just logged onto CCFC website and followed the i follow link and there are some updates on there about watching the game today and the new "Dice" platform???????

Help - anyone else read it and able to decipher it? First time user on i follow, please translate, in words of one syllable please.

Have you got a link?

aloisiwouldhavescored

Have you got a link?
I am not that good, over 70 and not computer savvy!

Just logged onto CCFC website, then clicked onto where to buy for today. Some amendments listed there which weren't there yesterday.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Is it causing you a problem? If so, what? If it’s the first time you’ve used it maybe you just have to click through any messages (just accept everything basically). There shouldn’t be a lot happening at the moment anyway, just a countdown timer.

shmmeee

OK question. I’m looking at the iFollow app (the new one) and signed in with the account I used overseas (VPN) last season.

I’m the upcoming events but I’ve got Mk Dons and Bristol with “Radio” and Bristol without radio”:
02492BB9-ECDC-4DBE-B172-4F944BE3C972.png 558CB3EE-60A7-41E7-9268-0A8A0D29001E.png 981EA9A3-50EC-4556-A700-EAA4FD9E3E4D.png

Does that mean it’s seeing me as foreign? Can people with a U.K. account see a non-radio option for MK Dons?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Help - if possible!

Like a complete F8ckwit I registered on the MK Dons website to obtain a match pass for today's game. No big deal re: today's game - I can watch it via their website.

But - I'm now bothered that when CCFC send me the option to watch BCD league games, it won't let me access the ifollow for City games as it has me registered on MK Dons site. Anybody know how to change it (I suspect phone calls on Monday - bugger all response today!)
I got the impression that they were going to allocate a new login to membership holders which will be emailed to you prior to the first game. So presumably they’ll send you a username and password. If it doesn’t work give them a call then? Although no doubt they’ll be deluged with calls at that precise point when nobody can figure out how to log in and the system crashes 😜

BornSlippySkyBlue

OK question. I’m looking at the iFollow app (the new one) and signed in with the account I used overseas (VPN) last season.

I’m the upcoming events but I’ve got Mk Dons and Bristol with “Radio” and Bristol without radio”:
View attachment 16790View attachment 16791View attachment 16792

Does that mean it’s seeing me as foreign? Can people with a U.K. account see a non-radio option for MK Dons?
I bought a video match pass yesterday, have just downloaded and logged in to the iFollow app and have two mk dons links, one ‘radio’ and one without.

If your iFollow account is registered overseas(?) it won’t work because this is just for UK subscribers.

shmmeee

I bought a video match pass yesterday, have just downloaded and logged in to the iFollow app and have two mk dons links, one ‘radio’ and one without.

If your iFollow account is registered overseas(?) it won’t work because this is just for UK subscribers.

Yeah I’m not bothered about today cos I’m watching it at my Dads and he’s bought it already. I’m wondering if my general iFollow sub is showing as working for the league games.

What do you see for the Bristol game? I assume you haven’t bought a pass for that?

PVA

Interesting that the Championship games will have 4 cameras on iFollow, compared to the 1 camera we've had in L1/L2. Should make for a better viewing experience, more replays etc.

covcity4life

So guys once and for all is it possible to buy individual match pass on an exciting account?

Or do you need to make new email and new sign in details

jordan210

View attachment 16790View attachment 16791View attachment 16792

has this been confirmed as last few years all EFL comps have been shown.

Sick Boy

The next couple of matches are both showing up as ‘radio’ - is this the same for everyone else?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Yeah I’m not bothered about today cos I’m watching it at my Dads and he’s bought it already. I’m wondering if my general iFollow sub is showing as working for the league games.

What do you see for the Bristol game? I assume you haven’t bought a pass for that?
Bristol game not showing at all in mine, and no I haven’t bought a pass for that, although I have bought a season ticket. I’m certain I read they were going to send log in details out before the brizzle game.

BornSlippySkyBlue

The next couple of matches are both showing up as ‘radio’ - is this the same for everyone else?
No, as a UK based season ticket holder who has purchased a match pass for today’s game, the only ‘upcoming matches’ showing are two for MK Dons, one radio and one normal.

So guys once and for all is it possible to buy individual match pass on an exciting account?

Or do you need to make new email and new sign in details
Depends how exciting the account is :p

If you mean for today’s match, and you’re a uk based fan, then yes you can buy today’s match pass with an existing account. Or at least, I did.

Sick Boy

No, as a UK based season ticket holder who has purchased a match pass for today’s game, the only ‘upcoming matches’ showing are two for MK Dons, one radio and one normal.

Depends how exciting the account is :p

If you mean for today’s match, and you’re a uk based fan, then yes you can buy today’s match pass with an existing account. Or at least, I did.
Ahh ok thanks, I’m based in Italy so hopefully it’ll get updated - I don’t think the one today is available for those overseas actually.

covcity4life

Just use a different email when you buy from the UK.
Nick you need to help me with nornal ifollow

On one laptop it works fine

On another no videos play and it seems like I am not logged in even though I am. Just saysbsibscribe next to videos and thrn when i click subscribe it says error occurred

I have cleared all cookies and reinstalled chrome

Same happens in ie which I also cleared cookies

Any help?

aloisiwouldhavescored

Interesting that the Championship games will have 4 cameras on iFollow, compared to the 1 camera we've had in L1/L2. Should make for a better viewing experience, more replays etc.
As today is a Cup game, read that there will be only 1 camera for this match though.

covcity4life

Releases and registered dns still not working. For fuck sake. Is it cos laptop is Windows 7?? Worked fine last year

chiefdave

I've got a match pass for today and that's the only match I see in upcoming matches, the Bristol game isn't there at all. Also got the radio icon on todays game but it links to the video feed. Maybe it just means there's a radio option for that game?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Releases and registered dns still not working. For fuck sake. Is it cos laptop is Windows 7?? Worked fine last year
Try calling the iFollow support. They’ve helped me in the past (I’m assuming you’re not doing anything they won’t like, such as VPNing in from abroad).

An other thing is try logging out on all devices, clear cache / cookies and resetting your password, and then logging back into the one you want to watch on.

covcity4life

Try calling the iFollow support. They’ve helped me in the past (I’m assuming you’re not doing anything they won’t like, such as VPNing in from abroad).

An other thing is try logging out on all devices, clear cache / cookies and resetting your password, and then logging back into the one you want to watch on.
I cleared all cookies reinstalled browsers and end flush etc

Howrve show I have done it all again and rebooted laptop

SUCCESS!

Marty

I'm currently watching the warm up via Ifollow, albeit with a massive logo of the game.

lifeskyblue

Yep picture on Mac looks good.
Son trying (but so far unsuccessful) to get it on tv....just buffering no picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread