Ifollow (1 Viewer)

PUSB777

I cant seem to buy the Ifollow for this is in Australia, im devastated

skylark37

Having problems... click on the "watch live now" button but it just comes up with "There was an error, please try again!"
Have tried changing browsers and clearing cache/cookies.
When I try and click "WATCH THE GAME ON IFOLLOW FOR £10 - CLICK HERE" the next page doesn't do anything.
No response from ifollow support.
Can anybody help??

shmmeee

Having problems... click on the "watch live now" button but it just comes up with "There was an error, please try again!"
Have tried changing browsers and clearing cache/cookies.
When I try and click "WATCH THE GAME ON IFOLLOW FOR £10 - CLICK HERE" the next page doesn't do anything.
No response from ifollow support.
Can anybody help??

Clear everything (cookies cache etc)
Restart your machine
Try another browser.

shmmeee

Last year screen mirroring worked on iPhone and Mac but blocked on Mac. Not sure about iPhone.

Ah I’ve only tried on Mac today. Though last year I couldn’t get AirPlay from phone to laptop working but that might have been the dodgy Windows AirPlay app I was using.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Figured it out. AirPlay was blocked so had to switch to HDMI
Don’t get why they do that. Can stream sound to the tv but no picture on Apple TV or smart tv. Seeing as you can HDMI to a TV it seems pointless to stop Apple TV.

Wonder if it works with a firestick...

jordan210

I don't get the point in blocking it to be honest. As most people will want it on TV why make it a slight pain that you need HDMI or something and just allow mirroring

shmmeee

Don’t get why they do that. Can stream sound to the tv but no picture on Apple TV or smart tv. Seeing as you can HDMI to a TV it seems pointless to stop Apple TV.

Wonder if it works with a firestick...

Same reason they don’t have ChromeCast I guess. It’s either DRM related or because the stream format isn’t supported by the casting protocol (that’s why you can’t ChromeCast some IPTV for example).

Skybluedownunder

Quickly search free VPNs and you’ll be able to watch the game.

Although, you may have difficulty watching the game upside down...

Thanks for the advice. I’m down at the missus house and it’s her dads laptop that I was going to stream the game through so probably best I don’t fuck around with his laptop, especially when I don’t know what I’m doing with this sort of stuff

Is there a way I can at least listen to BBC Coventry & Warwickshire Radio online?

Edit: just tried to go on the BBC C&W website to see if I could play the radio stream through that and not available god dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stupot07

I'm watching it on an iptv. All the others efl steams are quality but the cov one is crap

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: vow

samccov1987

Worked fine for me via app and quality good but like a few other posters can’t air play to smart tv this year from iPhone.

Going to need to invest in hdmi cable for laptop.

vow

I'm watching it on an iptv. All the others efl steams are quality but the cov one is crap

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Same here re. IPTV it keeps buffering and replaying twice every 2 minutes, not a happy bunny.

It's that bad I've reverted to just listening to Clive on CWR!

D

Deleted member 2477

Ive watched it on ifollow via titanium tv. £70 the year and any game today was available to watch on i follow as well as all sky and bt sports channels. Some on here think its taking the piss but so what £70 a year cant beat it 🤡

shmmeee

Ive watched it on ifollow via titanium tv. £70 the year and any game today was available to watch on i follow as well as all sky and bt sports channels. Some on here think its taking the piss but so what £70 a year cant beat it 🤡

I know what you mean m8! Some muppets are buying replica shirts too! You can just wait for the lorry to arrive and nick them off the back the morons! 🤡

Sick Boy

Do you all have the video option on the dashboard when you login to the app on mobile? Or do you have to access via the Fixtures only?
When I emailed them they said that if it’s not there then the game is not available in my region - great to see that with the increase in cost their customer service is as shit as ever.

Nick

Administrator
I've only tried it on the desktop but the video option isn't there until matchday usually?

samccov1987

There’s a red flags with live when the games on through the app. TBF it was pretty seamless Saturday just annoying I can’t bounce to tv through phone this season- hdmi via laptop seems only way.

Users who are viewing this thread