Ifollow (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

Don't say stuff like this!

Tbh app and vpn didnt work very well for me last year

Browser in laptop was ok tho
I throught that ifollow only worked via either an apple or Android app? How did you get a browser version via your laptop? Thanks

Nick

Administrator
So let’s say you’ve got an email address with Gmail. Say [email protected]

You can send emails to [email protected] and they’ll come through toyour email. So if you need multiple accounts each withunique emails for each away team as is suggested you could sign up each time with [email protected] for the Brum site and [email protected] for theNorwich site, etc etc.

only works with gmail AFAIK.

It is possible to do it with a lot of other email providers too. Some might chuck them in a folder.

So you could do [email protected] and it will chuck it in a sub folder.

skybluepm2

Does anyone know how Season Tickets/Championship packages are linked to ifollow and when this will be done by? Can’t recall seeing any information on this so far... assuming the club will have to submit email addresses to EFL or verification or something along those lines?

aloisiwouldhavescored

Does anyone know how Season Tickets/Championship packages are linked to ifollow and when this will be done by? Can’t recall seeing any information on this so far... assuming the club will have to submit email addresses to EFL or verification or something along those lines?
Just been online and registered for I follow account (first time), all very straightforward for Saturday's match.

They did ask if I had a voucher code, perhaps CCFC send out an email with that on it to all Membership holders, so when you order your next match that zero's out the payment and it is effectively FOC. Just a thought

Sky_Blue_Ste

Also, if you don’t usually use ifollow & intend on buying the game on Saturday, my advice would be sign up & pay early as if you wait until close to the match, it can crash or have problems & you may miss some of the game.

kg82

I bought the season pass the other day. Just checked the app and under “upcoming videos” it just has Bristol and QPR, no mention of MK. Is it not on ifollow?

SlowerThanPlatt

I bought the season pass the other day. Just checked the app and under “upcoming videos” it just has Bristol and QPR, no mention of MK. Is it not on ifollow?
I believe the season pass only covers league games, you will have to pay £10 to watch the MK Dons game

kg82

I believe the season pass only covers league games, you will have to pay £10 to watch the MK Dons game
Ah, right. Is that still £10 even if you are overseas?
I also can’t see an option to buy a match pass for tomorrow anyway. I think I’ll give up with it for this one!

CanuckSkyBlue

So I read it’s only for UK fans, I have a VPN (expressvpn). I remember trying to use it in the uk with no luck. Can it be done?

robbiekeane

Surely the vpn thing is a big risk this season they must be right on top of it by now?
What can they do? They just block the IP addresses as they become known to them. Then the VPN providers just make more...or you pay for a decent provider with less traffic through them

BornSlippySkyBlue

Surely the vpn thing is a big risk this season they must be right on top of it by now?
Yup, that’s the risk you take if you buy a season pass to use via VPN. It’s why I’ve never bought a season pass, because I have had weeks when I couldn’t get it to work at all, and conversely weeks when I paid for an audio pass but got video too. Fair to say it was a bit flaky, not sure what the latest updates will do.

For those asking about the membership access to iFollow I read somewhere that they will email a login to members nearer the start of the season. It doesn’t include the MK Dons game, for that I believe you will need to register with iFolllow and buy the £10 match pass, which is definitely available as I got one this afternoon.

BornSlippySkyBlue

What can they do? They just block the IP addresses as they become known to them. Then the VPN providers just make more...or you pay for a decent provider with less traffic through them
I guess that’s exactly what they’ll do, there aren’t that many popular VPNs, how long would it take someone tasked with checking a few IP addresses every week and blocking them all? When I’ve had issues in the past (with expressVPN) I have had to go through quite a few locations before finding one that worked, and some weeks I’ve failed to find one (doesn’t mean there weren’t any, I just got fucked off after 20 minutes of faffing about).

On the other hand some folk don’t seem to have had any issues, so 🤷‍♂️

Ive decided to go the season ticket and sky route, will try to pay for individual match passes for away games not included I guess.

robbiekeane

I guess that’s exactly what they’ll do, there aren’t that many popular VPNs, how long would it take someone tasked with checking a few IP addresses every week and blocking them all? When I’ve had issues in the past (with expressVPN) I have had to go through quite a few locations before finding one that worked, and some weeks I’ve failed to find one (doesn’t mean there weren’t any, I just got fucked off after 20 minutes of faffing about).

On the other hand some folk don’t seem to have had any issues, so 🤷‍♂️

Ive decided to go the season ticket and sky route, will try to pay for individual match passes for away games not included I guess.
There will be hundreds and hundreds of IP addresses per provider and probably per location - for the paid/premium VPNs.

covcity4life

Logged in on website and nearly every page comes up with there was an error plz try again

Also old videos have a padlock next to them saying subscribe even though I have

Anyone else? Appreicate did you can test for me

BornSlippySkyBlue

There will be hundreds and hundreds of IP addresses per provider and probably per location - for the paid/premium VPNs.
You say that, but last season when I tried (with a paid subscription to ExpressVPN) there were only a couple of options in each geographical location. So for example 2 “New York” locations. I spent many an hour last season flicking through those locations and each one gave the same problem, which was that I couldn’t even load the iFollow page (with the option for video match pass) when I chose the ‘wrong’ VPN’ location. I couldn’t find an appropriate location in a timely fashion on more than one occasion last season.

Your experience may be different...

covcity4life

I have tried 2 browsers. Once I log in the next page still has a sign in button. If i coo k on that it says I am logged in but i cant see payment info or edit my details

All videos say subscribe next to them even though I am logged in. Those without a padlock just do not load full stop

They don't block mac addresses do they? As this happened to my old laptop too eventually. My cousin can log in and play old videos tho. Bit when clicks on Bristol gsme it says you have a basic pass for this game

covcity4life

Working on my old laptop now!

IE and chrome do not work on my main laptop anymore. Worth reinstalling chrome? Maybe clear cookies?

BornSlippySkyBlue

I have tried 2 browsers. Once I log in the next page still has a sign in button. If i coo k on that it says I am logged in but i cant see payment info or edit my details

All videos say subscribe next to them even though I am logged in. Those without a padlock just do not load full stop

They don't block mac addresses do they? As this happened to my old laptop too eventually. My cousin can log in and play old videos tho. Bit when clicks on Bristol gsme it says you have a basic pass for this game
Could you possibly have set up more than one account over the years? I know I have and then forgot about old ones, but have managed to log back in with them, the result of which is that you think you are in your account, but it’s one you haven’t used for years...

BornSlippySkyBlue

Working on my old laptop now!

IE and chrome do not work on my main laptop anymore. Worth reinstalling chrome? Maybe clear cookies?
And further to the above reply, if it’s working on an old laptop, maybe it’s a different account and you’ve logged in with saved details?

covcity4life

Could you possibly have set up more than one account over the years? I know I have and then forgot about old ones, but have managed to log back in with them, the result of which is that you think you are in your account, but it’s one you haven’t used for years...
Only have 1 vut i am going to try cleading cookies

covcity4life

And further to the above reply, if it’s working on an old laptop, maybe it’s a different account and you’ve logged in with saved details?
Indont use saved details but it could be cookies saved that have me logged in or somethinf perhaps. Will try clearinf them or reinstslling browser

covcity4life

Also on the laptop that does work cant see anywhere to pay tenner for tmrw games. Need time to set up a new one?

robbiekeane

You say that, but last season when I tried (with a paid subscription to ExpressVPN) there were only a couple of options in each geographical location. So for example 2 “New York” locations. I spent many an hour last season flicking through those locations and each one gave the same problem, which was that I couldn’t even load the iFollow page (with the option for video match pass) when I chose the ‘wrong’ VPN’ location. I couldn’t find an appropriate location in a timely fashion on more than one occasion last season.

Your experience may be different...
Fair enough. Not used express VPN.
My mate has some sell-on account or something and he sells VPN lines if you want the hook up, might be able to do one for free to trial

Users who are viewing this thread