Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Ifollow

Liquid Gold

SBT Legend
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
30,859
Reaction score
43,602
I thought it was auto renewing today but nothing has come out of my account. I’ve downloaded the new app and it says there are no live subscriptions.

Anybody?
 
Check the old subscription in your account. My guess its expires on the 2nd or 3rd so one the old one expires then will renew around that.
 
I had the U.K. package so it was for commentary only. I don’t want that to renew if I can stream either on sky or ifollow for £10 a game. Has anything been confirmed yet? I’ve just spent 30 minutes combing the various threads and announcements and still confused.
 
Mine says it’s valid but today’s date is the last date it’s valid
 
Just reading the article on the EFL website and it does say the £10 match pass will continue while there is limited access for fans, there did seem to be some confusion over this. Also says you will not be able to get the pass if the game is on Sky. On the other thread people seemed to think the opposite.
 
Just reading the article on the EFL website and it does say the £10 match pass will continue while there is limited access for fans, there did seem to be some confusion over this. Also says you will not be able to get the pass if the game is on Sky. On the other thread people seemed to think the opposite.

Am I right in thinking Sky are showing every Championship game? Or is it just the games that aren't on a Sat @ 3pm?
 
I did it manually the other day, only get home games I think with the Membership :(

Works out cheaper to get a season pass than pay £10 a game for 20 odd away and cup games.
 
Am I right in thinking Sky are showing every Championship game? Or is it just the games that aren't on a Sat @ 3pm?
I don’t think they are. I think sky and ifollow are showing every game between them but each game will only be on either one, not both. If you have a season ticket you’ll be able to see all home games even if it is on sky though, I think, while games are BCD or reduced attendances.

Looking at the sky schedule they are showing one game on a Friday and one on a Saturday each week.
 
I did it manually the other day, only get home games I think with the Membership :(

Works out cheaper to get a season pass than pay £10 a game for 20 odd away and cup games.
But that’s with an overseas pass and using a VPN, which has no guarantee of working?
 
I don’t think they are. I think sky and ifollow are showing every game between them but each game will only be on either one, not both. If you have a season ticket you’ll be able to see all home games even if it is on sky though, I think, while games are BCD or reduced attendances.

Looking at the sky schedule they are showing one game on a Friday and one on a Saturday each week.

I do currently have Sky. Will there be a way of watching away games on iFollow do you know?

I thought this Championship Membership would include home + away games on ifollow, but I am not sure that's the case?
 
Yeah there's always that risk but have taken it every year so far. If I get cut off halfway through the year it's my own fault.
To save me bothering to look it up myself roughly how much will that save?
 
I do currently have Sky. Will there be a way of watching away games on iFollow do you know?

I thought this Championship Membership would include home + away games on ifollow, but I am not sure that's the case?
Championship membership is home games only but met include away games depending on the other club I think. As far as I can tell you will be able to watch every away game for £10 through ifollow, or a similar price through the clubs streaming service if they don’t use ifollow (there’s a few that don’t). This is until restrictions allow fans to fully return.
 
Championship membership is home games only but met include away games depending on the other club I think. As far as I can tell you will be able to watch every away game for £10 through ifollow, or a similar price through the clubs streaming service if they don’t use ifollow (there’s a few that don’t). This is until restrictions allow fans to fully return.

Got it, thanks for that :)
 
To answer my own question above, as far as I can see ifollow audio pass will renew today or tomorrow, despite the fact it probably being virtually useless all season
 
Anybody know if the QPR game is on SKY on the 18TH ?
 
Giving me the option to purchase it now but I don’t want to buy it and be charged again.

Has anybody else’s international passes auto renewed yet?
 
Giving me the option to purchase it now but I don’t want to buy it and be charged again.

Has anybody else’s international passes auto renewed yet?
Mine saya today but no confirmation email yet. Will check tommrow
 
I did it manually the other day, only get home games I think with the Membership :(

Works out cheaper to get a season pass than pay £10 a game for 20 odd away and cup games.
Wait, what?

Last season I had the overseas membership as an actually overseas, and watched every game home and away. Has this changed now and it’s home games only??
 
Wait, what?

Last season I had the overseas membership as an actually overseas, and watched every game home and away. Has this changed now and it’s home games only??
Club member ship is home

Overseaa Ifollow is still home and away

Right everyone?
 
Mine auto-renewed today, although I'm in the US.
 
Mine too in Italy, quite a big price increase, hopefully they invested some money in it this season
 
Mine auto-renewed even though I cancelled it, because I cannot get access.
 
Mine auto-renewed even though I cancelled it, because I cannot get access.
Same here. Not happy - forwarded email to [email protected] to prove that subscription was cancelled back in Jan (the email from customer service advisor specifically says that no further payments would be taken in future).
I found iFollow to be shambolic from start to finish.
 
You'd think they'd have come up with a smart TV app by now, or at least have cast functionality. Just watched a highlight video and gave me no option to cast, so assume they've not bothered doing that.

FYI, there are 10 clubs in our division that don't use iFollow, so assume have to find a different way to watch these away games......

AFC Bournemouth,
Birmingham City,
Bristol City,
Cardiff City,
Derby County,
Middlesbrough,
QPR,
Stoke City,
Swansea City,
Watford.
 
You won’t be able to watch away games in the UK (unless you are ‘overseas’) whether you are a season ticket / membership holder or not.

You can only pay £10 to watch home games (that aren’t selected to be on Sky TV like the QPR games). Or they are free to the season ticket / membership holder.

To answer the OP, my membership of video oversees ifollow auto-renewed overnight
 
You won’t be able to watch away games in the UK (unless you are ‘overseas’) whether you are a season ticket / membership holder or not.

You can only pay £10 to watch home games (that aren’t selected to be on Sky TV like the QPR games). Or they are free to the season ticket / membership holder.

To answer the OP, my membership of video oversees ifollow auto-renewed overnight

No, you can pay £10 to watch away games in the UK but they aren't included in the ST package.
 
You'd think they'd have come up with a smart TV app by now, or at least have cast functionality. Just watched a highlight video and gave me no option to cast, so assume they've not bothered doing that.

FYI, there are 10 clubs in our division that don't use iFollow, so assume have to find a different way to watch these away games......

AFC Bournemouth,
Birmingham City,
Bristol City,
Cardiff City,
Derby County,
Middlesbrough,
QPR,
Stoke City,
Swansea City,
Watford.
They all have their own streaming services though. Ifollow will just piggy on the back of that. We’ll still get to watch them.
 
Mine too in Italy, quite a big price increase, hopefully they invested some money in it this season
Watched a Warwickshire T20 game the other day, which they don't change for. Was way better than what we get on ifollow.

Multiple camera angles, replays, decent on screen graphics. Wouldn't have looked out of place on TV.

And all on youtube so you can watch it on pretty much anything rather than having to mess around connecting your laptop to the TV.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom