Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I thought it was auto renewing today but nothing has come out of my account. I’ve downloaded the new app and it says there are no live subscriptions.

Anybody?

jordan210

Check the old subscription in your account. My guess its expires on the 2nd or 3rd so one the old one expires then will renew around that.

djr8369

I had the U.K. package so it was for commentary only. I don’t want that to renew if I can stream either on sky or ifollow for £10 a game. Has anything been confirmed yet? I’ve just spent 30 minutes combing the various threads and announcements and still confused.

djr8369

Just reading the article on the EFL website and it does say the £10 match pass will continue while there is limited access for fans, there did seem to be some confusion over this. Also says you will not be able to get the pass if the game is on Sky. On the other thread people seemed to think the opposite.

ccfc92

Just reading the article on the EFL website and it does say the £10 match pass will continue while there is limited access for fans, there did seem to be some confusion over this. Also says you will not be able to get the pass if the game is on Sky. On the other thread people seemed to think the opposite.

Am I right in thinking Sky are showing every Championship game? Or is it just the games that aren't on a Sat @ 3pm?

Nick

Administrator
I did it manually the other day, only get home games I think with the Membership :(

Works out cheaper to get a season pass than pay £10 a game for 20 odd away and cup games.

djr8369

Am I right in thinking Sky are showing every Championship game? Or is it just the games that aren't on a Sat @ 3pm?
I don’t think they are. I think sky and ifollow are showing every game between them but each game will only be on either one, not both. If you have a season ticket you’ll be able to see all home games even if it is on sky though, I think, while games are BCD or reduced attendances.

Looking at the sky schedule they are showing one game on a Friday and one on a Saturday each week.

djr8369

I did it manually the other day, only get home games I think with the Membership :(

Works out cheaper to get a season pass than pay £10 a game for 20 odd away and cup games.
But that’s with an overseas pass and using a VPN, which has no guarantee of working?

ccfc92

I don’t think they are. I think sky and ifollow are showing every game between them but each game will only be on either one, not both. If you have a season ticket you’ll be able to see all home games even if it is on sky though, I think, while games are BCD or reduced attendances.

Looking at the sky schedule they are showing one game on a Friday and one on a Saturday each week.

I do currently have Sky. Will there be a way of watching away games on iFollow do you know?

I thought this Championship Membership would include home + away games on ifollow, but I am not sure that's the case?

djr8369

I do currently have Sky. Will there be a way of watching away games on iFollow do you know?

I thought this Championship Membership would include home + away games on ifollow, but I am not sure that's the case?
Championship membership is home games only but met include away games depending on the other club I think. As far as I can tell you will be able to watch every away game for £10 through ifollow, or a similar price through the clubs streaming service if they don’t use ifollow (there’s a few that don’t). This is until restrictions allow fans to fully return.

ccfc92

Championship membership is home games only but met include away games depending on the other club I think. As far as I can tell you will be able to watch every away game for £10 through ifollow, or a similar price through the clubs streaming service if they don’t use ifollow (there’s a few that don’t). This is until restrictions allow fans to fully return.

Got it, thanks for that :)

djr8369

To answer my own question above, as far as I can see ifollow audio pass will renew today or tomorrow, despite the fact it probably being virtually useless all season

Liquid Gold

Giving me the option to purchase it now but I don’t want to buy it and be charged again.

Has anybody else’s international passes auto renewed yet?

robbiekeane

Wait, what?

Last season I had the overseas membership as an actually overseas, and watched every game home and away. Has this changed now and it’s home games only??

Sick Boy

Mine too in Italy, quite a big price increase, hopefully they invested some money in it this season

mrtrench

Mine auto-renewed even though I cancelled it, because I cannot get access.

mark82

You'd think they'd have come up with a smart TV app by now, or at least have cast functionality. Just watched a highlight video and gave me no option to cast, so assume they've not bothered doing that.

FYI, there are 10 clubs in our division that don't use iFollow, so assume have to find a different way to watch these away games......

AFC Bournemouth,
Birmingham City,
Bristol City,
Cardiff City,
Derby County,
Middlesbrough,
QPR,
Stoke City,
Swansea City,
Watford.

Sky_Blue_Ste

You won’t be able to watch away games in the UK (unless you are ‘overseas’) whether you are a season ticket / membership holder or not.

You can only pay £10 to watch home games (that aren’t selected to be on Sky TV like the QPR games). Or they are free to the season ticket / membership holder.

To answer the OP, my membership of video oversees ifollow auto-renewed overnight

mark82

You won’t be able to watch away games in the UK (unless you are ‘overseas’) whether you are a season ticket / membership holder or not.

You can only pay £10 to watch home games (that aren’t selected to be on Sky TV like the QPR games). Or they are free to the season ticket / membership holder.

To answer the OP, my membership of video oversees ifollow auto-renewed overnight

No, you can pay £10 to watch away games in the UK but they aren't included in the ST package.

Liquid Gold

You'd think they'd have come up with a smart TV app by now, or at least have cast functionality. Just watched a highlight video and gave me no option to cast, so assume they've not bothered doing that.

FYI, there are 10 clubs in our division that don't use iFollow, so assume have to find a different way to watch these away games......

AFC Bournemouth,
Birmingham City,
Bristol City,
Cardiff City,
Derby County,
Middlesbrough,
QPR,
Stoke City,
Swansea City,
Watford.
They all have their own streaming services though. Ifollow will just piggy on the back of that. We’ll still get to watch them.

chiefdave

Mine too in Italy, quite a big price increase, hopefully they invested some money in it this season
Watched a Warwickshire T20 game the other day, which they don't change for. Was way better than what we get on ifollow.

Multiple camera angles, replays, decent on screen graphics. Wouldn't have looked out of place on TV.

And all on youtube so you can watch it on pretty much anything rather than having to mess around connecting your laptop to the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread