stay_up_skyblues
Fan Favourite
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2011
- Messages
- 3,969
- Reaction score
- 4,379
No option to watch live today why???? Gutted.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Link? And why isn't this one on IFollow?Ah found it on Hesgoals
It’s not on for overseas viewers.Link? And why isn't this one on IFollow?
Ya I know but what's the reasonIt’s not on for overseas viewers.
It’s been selected for overseas broadcast in couple of countries.Ya I know but what's the reason
Ok. I can't find a stream anywhere thoIt’s been selected for overseas broadcast in couple of countries.
Where are you “based”?ifollow working for me on mobile....
Where are you “based”?
Not for me.Try again on ifollow just worked. I am in Malta.
Thanks for that tip. We've gone to Malta and it's finally working now.Try again on ifollow just worked. I am in Malta.
Not for me.
Just changed the vpn to Malta but didnt work
I seem to recall someone saying the game isn't on iFollow tonight. Is that correct? If so does anyone know if it's on international TV at all?
Working now.Is the iFollow audio working for you? Lots of static for me.
Just got a text from them saying the sameHad a pre-match email from the club, and in it, it says that you can watch tonight’s match on ifollow in UK & Ireland ….