Ifollow (1 Viewer)

jordan210

The new app is awful. Doesn't appear to tell you what if any subscription you have.

Looking at reviews half of the teams cant even login anymore

shmmeee

You won’t be able to watch away games in the UK (unless you are ‘overseas’) whether you are a season ticket / membership holder or not.

You can only pay £10 to watch home games (that aren’t selected to be on Sky TV like the QPR games). Or they are free to the season ticket / membership holder.

To answer the OP, my membership of video oversees ifollow auto-renewed overnight

Surely you just buy the “home ticket” from the other club?

Sky_Blue_Ste

Surely you just buy the “home ticket” from the other club?

They’ve made it very difficult

You’d have to have a email address & ifollow account for every club in the league. They wrote to all ifollow accounts with an email address that linked different clubs & said it wasn’t to be allowed going forward. You can only follow one club basically. There was some people on twitter talking about it - some of the pundits etc.

They then followed this up with the announcement about only being able to stream your team’s home games in the UK unless your club allows it. When people have asked the Club they’ve said it’s ‘home games only’

Unless I’ve read it wrong.

chiefdave

The new app is awful. Doesn't appear to tell you what if any subscription you have.

Looking at reviews half of the teams cant even login anymore
I don't know how they have so many problem with ifollow. The company who run it cover lots of other things with no issue such as NFL (they were the old provider before hte NFL moved it and everything stopped working), NBA, NHL and UFC. Those all work without a hitch and have easy to use apps.

Surely its just the same code sat in the background rebranded for the EFL.

Sky_Blue_Ste

Here’s a link to the story

Re-reading this, this away watching bit talks about the season ticket holders. Having read this more carefully you may well be able to buy an away game for £10. It’s not clear.

I’m sure that I read somewhere that you could only buy home games but having looked at this article I think that wasn’t true.

See if you can work it out! ;)

Sky_Blue_Ste

I don't know how they have so many problem with ifollow. The company who run it cover lots of other things with no issue such as NFL (they were the old provider before hte NFL moved it and everything stopped working), NBA, NHL and UFC. Those all work without a hitch and have easy to use apps.

Surely its just the same code sat in the background rebranded for the EFL.

Apparently a lot of the issues they have revolves around people trying to buy match passes close to kick off. People leave it very late & it then causes issues with the payment system. They also get additional demand all at once & the individual clubs websites can’t cope & crash.

Well, at least that’s what the EFL blame it on

covcity4life

Watched a Warwickshire T20 game the other day, which they don't change for. Was way better than what we get on ifollow.

Multiple camera angles, replays, decent on screen graphics. Wouldn't have looked out of place on TV.

And all on youtube so you can watch it on pretty much anything rather than having to mess around connecting your laptop to the TV.
Warwickshire or Birmingham?!!!!
They all have their own streaming services though. Ifollow will just piggy on the back of that. We’ll still get to watch them.
I can't imagine 10 games off limits and they not even mention it whilst putting price up
Same here got email overnight. I assume the MK Dons cup game is included?
I doubt it as saya ppv. But worth logging on that day to see if get lucky

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just been onto I follow website, never used it before. Offering Video Match Pass for City's game on Saturday for £10, and think I will go for that. Will try it first as a one-off, not prepared to commit to anything longer.

Used the streaming service for Peterborough matches last Saturday, and it worked well, but could only access it on one PC, tried to go in another room and use the other PC to watch the second half but wouldn't let me in. Is that the usual thing?

Skybluedownunder

Just been onto I follow website, never used it before. Offering Video Match Pass for City's game on Saturday for £10, and think I will go for that. Will try it first as a one-off, not prepared to commit to anything longer.

Used the streaming service for Peterborough matches last Saturday, and it worked well, but could only access it on one PC, tried to go in another room and use the other PC to watch the second half but wouldn't let me in. Is that the usual thing?

You just have to sign out of that PC and then log back in to the other one. You just can’t log into two devices at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Might be a daft question, but if people buy match passes for away games (whilst BCD), who gets the income? Obviously the provider gets a chunk, but what split fro clubs? Curious, because e,g, when we play at home to anybody that can't obviously bring an away following. I would have thought there would be a good few thousand 'away' purchases (probably more than would have attended in person), which could help swell clubs' coffers.

shmmeee

Might be a daft question, but if people buy match passes for away games (whilst BCD), who gets the income? Obviously the provider gets a chunk, but what split fro clubs? Curious, because e,g, when we play at home to anybody that can't obviously bring an away following. I would have thought there would be a good few thousand 'away' purchases (probably more than would have attended in person), which could help swell clubs' coffers.

Don’t clubs make virtually nothing off away games anyway or am I well off? Swear that was the “reasoning” behind NOPMers

speedie87

Anyone been able to find out if the free streaming for season ticket holders will continue whilst crowds are restricted and they are selling individual match passes or whether it ends the minute season holders are allowed back in?

wingy

Anyone been able to find out if the free streaming for season ticket holders will continue whilst crowds are restricted and they are selling individual match passes or whether it ends the minute season holders are allowed back in?
Think it's until above 50% attendance.

Mucca Mad Boys

iFollow for home matches until fans are allowed back in stadiums I think. Away games are back to normal.

robbiekeane

If they do check for duplicate emails, just FYI anyone on GMail can create infinte alias email accounts by adding '+' and a word like [email protected] and the emails will comes through to your normal email account. Really useful when you need multiple emails.
Sweeeeet! Took me a while to understand that but that’s amazing. How’d you figure that out?

shmmeee

Users who are viewing this thread