Have We Been Closed Down Then? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick..... As well as calling me a liar, you're calling DazzleTommyDazzle a liar too?

Sky Blue Kid

@ hill83....... Where have I made a balls up then? I've posted a link to which prove I and DazzleTommyDazzle are not liars.

hill83

@ hill83....... Where have I made a balls up then? I've posted a link to which prove I and DazzleTommyDazzle are not liars.

Div

1. You failed to acknowledge the part which was missed from dazzletommys copy and paste, which nick pointed out. Tommy even acknowledged it himself.
2. You then linked the entirely wrong article
3. You have simply got to be on a wind up, nobody can be as relentlessly and consistently thick as you and feed themselves.

You are actually starting to piss me off now.

Last edited:

Noggin

Are you serious? Read the thread back. You are wrong, the quote I posted was from the article the thread is about.

I wonder if different people write the headline/short blurb and the article because the article is completely fair and explains the situation well, the blurb is sensationalist, it seems to be something you frequently see in print media, it's almost like the headline is written by marketing and is frequently click bait, you see this really often at the worst papers like the daily mail sometimes articles bear almost no resemblance to the title and short blurb.

ccfcway

there is that much belief in what the CT wrote and panic on this site that the story isnt even on the first few pages of this forum......

A bit of a nothing thread when no-one was worried about it

martcov

I have a feeling Simon has mentioned in the past that the headlines are nothing to do with him.

It worked. We read the article. But the article is correct and nowhere dös it say that we will be closed down at the end of March. "Threat" and "theoretically" don't mean definately.

Hobo

Just storing the pot comes to mind Grendel, a bit like the Coventry Telegraph, nothing more nothing less.

The Gentleman

Div

1. You failed to acknowledge the part which was missed from dazzletommys copy and paste, which nick pointed out. Tommy even acknowledged it himself.
2. You then linked the entirely wrong article
3. You have simply got to be on a wind up, nobody can be as relentlessly and consistently thick as you and feed themselves.

You are actually starting to piss me off now.
h8FB2C94C

letsallsingtogether

Look Nick and Gren are pissing in the wind as usual lets all move on........
Next...

The Gentleman

I challenge you to name a poster who believes that. Plenty think that ccc are innocent in all of this though.

RFC and CCFC4L to name 2. Challenge met I believe, hope you're feeling better soon.

There is probably a few more too, but the spineless tossers would rather appear to be 'balanced' despite only ever digging out one side.

letsallsingtogether

Yes have you Nick give up you are losing this battle big time.
Even I know when I am beaten.

you are looking a bigger fool then usual.

Nick

Administrator
Yes have you Nick give up you are losing this battle big time.
Even I know when I am beaten.

you are looking a bigger fool then usual.
What are you talking about? I suggest you have a good read before you end up sat with sbk.

Which "battle" are you on about? The one sbk is having with himself?

hill83

Yeah Grendel, answer the question that can't be answered. Do us all a favour.

skybluetony176

Yeah Grendel, answer the question that can't be answered. Do us all a favour.

He probably shouldn't have started a second thread on a non-story (Grendulls own words) with a question. It was bound to lead to further questions. The irony being he's done a very good job of keeping this "non-story" going.

hill83

He probably shouldn't have started a second thread on a non-story (Grendulls own words) with a question. It was bound to lead to further questions. The irony being he's done a very good job of keeping this "non-story" going.

I agree with you. I want to see if he'll pull something out of thin air and answer it.

Edit: He makes a valid point about the telegraph but it didn't require a new thread.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

I agree with you. I want to see if he'll pull something out of thin air and answer it.

Edit: He makes a valid point about the telegraph but it didn't require a new thread.

Isn't all of Grendulls post pulled out of thin air? This should be his natural habitat ;)

martcov

It could of course be pure genius. He started a no news thread with a sensationalist headline, thus getting Nick's forum more traffic, to make a point about the CT starting a report with a sensationalist headline, thus getting the telegraph more clicks. That's his point. But...... I stick by my original theories... Either he's bored and just wants a good wind up, or he has been drinking or smoking something.... This is more likely as he has started to wriggle by bringing in Mount Everest and the P.I.T.S. Stadium....

Grendel

So your saying the original thread was a non story?

Grendel

To be fair if we didn't start a new thread we may not have seen the Easter new release of SBK Having A Nightmare Part 562

Grendel

Get you with your SISU sympathising ways.

Nah, should have been a 'hill is a SISU sympathiser' thread.

Fuck it, this thread is superb, even more mental than usual on here!

I'm just relieved that everyone agreed with me - that the article was a sensationalist non story that was never going to come to anything.

I'm just a bit confused why so few who now say it on here didn't say it then.....

bigfatronssba

I'm just relieved that everyone agreed with me - that the article was a sensationalist non story that was never going to come to anything.

I'm just a bit confused why so few who now say it on here didn't say it then.....

You still haven't said how you know that SP hasn't begun legal proceedings have you?

Grendel

You still haven't said how you know that SP hasn't begun legal proceedings have you?

If he has what do you think might be the first thing that happens?

bigfatronssba

If he has what do you think might be the first thing that happens?

SP would give the go ahead to his lawyers to begin the process of recovering his money, thus a final warning would be sent to CCFC.

Sky Blue Kid

There is no irony - just a general annoyance that people swallow everything the local media chuck at them if they think it's helping to chuck rocks and the owners. Chucking rocks at a iron wall is a bit pointless. They just bounce off.
A bit like you swallowing your fav website's estimated transfer fees, and you posting them on here as a fact?

skybluetony176

So your saying the original thread was a non story?

What ever drew you to that conclusion given that I said "non-story" twice, first time I pointed out in brackets that they're your words and the second time I put it in quote marks.

Well done in bumping up YOUR "non-story" thread again. The irony of you going out your way to keep it at the top of the page is hilarious.

Nick

Administrator
A bit like you swallowing your fav website's estimated transfer fees, and you posting them on here as a fact?
The same as you saying it's fact players haven't signed for us because they think we will go bust?

Do you have horses?

Users who are viewing this thread