Have We Been Closed Down Then? (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Like I tell you everytime you come out with with that idiotic line. That's your fantasy not mine.

I've bumped the other thread Tony - something I never do - you said it was a non news story at the time. Try explaining that to Noggin, Albatross, TGP to name but a few who seemed ever so concerned at the time.

skybluetony176

I've bumped the other thread Tony - something I never do - you said it was a non news story at the time. Try explaining that to Noggin, Albatross, TGP to name but a few who seemed ever so concerned at the time.

Do you really not see the irony in what you're doing?

Grendel

Do you really not see the irony in what you're doing?

There is no irony - just a general annoyance that people swallow everything the local media chuck at them if they think it's helping to chuck rocks and the owners.

Chucking rocks at a iron wall is a bit pointless. They just bounce off.

martcov

He hasn't sued them though has he - why haven't the CT found out what the latest developments are?

Why the sensationalist language which ended up with a very lengthy thread which as I pointed out at the time was a non story.

Something I was shouted down for.

"have we been closed down?" Is a sensationalist question. Nothing will or can happen until after Easter and you know that, but I hope the CT or an award winning journalist tells us what became of the "threat" as soon as the Easter holidays are over.

skybluetony176

There is no irony - just a general annoyance that people swallow everything the local media chuck at them if they think it's helping to chuck rocks and the owners.

You have an inside track. Should I not swallow the story about Jaguar investing in Whitley then? Especially as the award winning journalist didn't cover it?

Noggin

Now you've bumped the thread it's easy to see that no one posted in the way you have suggested with this ludicrous thread, everything I said was valid and remains valid, the cet article was fair and it was news, about the only thing the cet have done wrong regarding this story is not to update whether or not it's been settled, I didn't for a second think or say this was likely to lead to us being liquidated (not that we actually know what has happened at this point, nore under the worst case scenario would we be closed down now) but anyway as I've already said until you start only posting things you actually believe to be true and without constant deliberate misinterpretation of others I'm not going to have a discussion with you, it just wastes both yours and my time.

But anyway feel free to misrepresent what I said however you like, any reasonable person can go and read the thread, enjoy your fishing.

Hobo

We really hadn't swallowed it, that was why no one was bothered until you started this thread. It is no more than any wrangle between sacked manager and club over compensation....no one believes it will end in a winding up order.

The only person who is trying to do the winding up is you and judging by the comments you have failed.

Why don't you try starting another Andy Thorne thread?

SBT

He hasn't sued them though has he - why haven't the CT found out what the latest developments are?

Why the sensationalist language which ended up with a very lengthy thread which as I pointed out at the time was a non story.

Something I was shouted down for.

There's a difference between sensationalist language and "spurious bullshit" though, isn't there? You seem confused as to whether it's the coverage itself or the reaction to the coverage that you're upset about. And you still haven't explained to me why the Telegraph is taking this bizarre new editorial stance you've uncovered.

Hobo

Grendel the new Reid of Journalism

Grendel

Grendel the new Reid of Journalism

So you believe the article? No more ccFC then. The CET - the sword of journalistic democracy strikes again.

martcov

So you believe the article? No more ccFC then. The CET - the sword of journalistic democracy strikes again.

You are either on a wind up or on the sauce. No-one apart from, perhaps, yourself thinks we are being closed down. There is a theoretical threat, as the CT has pointed out, but we are far from a final decision and it is Easter. Nothing is happening.

Astute

So what don't you believe?

That SP had a 4 year contract?

That SP got the sack?

That he wasn't paid what his contract said?

That there would have been no problem for CCFC if SISU never paid SP what the contract that SISU gave him?

That you don't go on the personal attack to try and change the subject of the BS you come out with?

bigfatronssba

Can anyone on here prove that SP hasn't started legal proceedings?

ccfcchris

Even Grendel doesn't think so. But as you know he is always looking for a stick to beat anyone who stands up to SISU in any way.

What like the way everyone blames SISU for every problem that has ever happened in the world?

Grendel

bigfatronssba

Lol

Can you prove he is not currently sitting on Mount Everest?

I don't need to as no one has claimed he has.

The CET said SP would start legal proceedings if he didn't receive his pay out.

For one reason or another you have a bee in your bonnet about this and are now claiming its rubbish.

You are the one trying to disprove a story put out by the CET. Your claiming what they printed isn't true. Therefore the onus is on you to prove their story is false, and until you do that there is nothing to suggest that what they printed wasn't accurate.

Astute

What like the way everyone blames SISU for every problem that has ever happened in the world?

Why do you blame SISU for everything?

I certainly don't. I defend them when untruths are being said. For instance with the squad we have. But only an idiot would say that they don't constantly do things wrong and could have done nearly everything better since taking over.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why do you blame SISU for everything?

I certainly don't. I defend them when untruths are being said. For instance with the squad we have. But only an idiot would say that they don't constantly do things wrong and could have done nearly everything better since taking over.
Thats how it should be, most people are pretty reasonable tbf but we have a few extremists on here who take it to far. One of them was last week blaming SISU as the reason Highfield Road wasn't expanded.

Astute

Thats how it should be, most people are pretty reasonable tbf but we have a few extremists on here who take it to far. One of them was last week blaming SISU as the reason Highfield Road wasn't expanded.

I would be happy for them to stay long term with us if they could learn from their mistakes and do the right thing for CCFC. I would be very happy for them to make lots of money from us if we became successful. But what I really want right now is Fisher replaced. Most won't trust them in the slightest whilst he is in place.

Grendel

I don't need to as no one has claimed he has.

The CET said SP would start legal proceedings if he didn't receive his pay out.

For one reason or another you have a bee in your bonnet about this and are now claiming its rubbish.

You are the one trying to disprove a story put out by the CET. Your claiming what they printed isn't true. Therefore the onus is on you to prove their story is false, and until you do that there is nothing to suggest that what they printed wasn't accurate.

So can you prove sisu are not intending to build a new ground?

SBT

How about you stop arguing semantics and answer the real question here (third time of asking!) - why does the CT have an agenda to destabilise the club and lower morale?

bigfatronssba

No I can't prove that.

I can say why I think its highly unlikely that it will happen though.

Users who are viewing this thread