HAMER (1 Viewer)

skyblue_55

Can anyone confirm that Gus’s transfer fee has not been payed to us yet , by Sheff Utd & because of irregularities, they are facing a points deduction?
If true ( my apologies if this has been previously aired ) would there be a case of him coming “ home “ ?

Colin Steins Smile

Regarding the idea of "Hamer coming home". That is extremely unlikely, as Sheffield United hold his registration.

If the FA determine that CCFC have not been paid, then there could be a case. However, I expect that SU will have paid at least one of the phased payments. Therefore, his registration remains with SU.

skybluecam

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Frank Sidebottom

The points deduction they have received relates to missed transfer installments in the 22-23 season which is before they signed Hamer.

bigfatronssba

I suspect if we were owed money Doug would have them in court quicker than you could say points deduction

napolimp

Any chance it's covered here?...

SBbucks

Can anyone confirm that Gus’s transfer fee has not been payed to us yet , by Sheff Utd & because of irregularities, they are facing a points deduction?
If true ( my apologies if this has been previously aired ) would there be a case of him coming “ home “ ?

Can you name one example, ever, where this has happened? Life doesn’t work like that. Even if they defaulted on every single payment the remedy would be decided by the football authorities or in the courts, not by “returning” the player.

hamertime

Why do you care it won’t be sitting in your bank

ajl

Transfer fees are spread out over months and years, most teams do this, so even if payments are being made each month, there will be outstanding money left they havent paid us, as its scheduled not to

Most companies spread out their finances, this is a non story we will get the money

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread