Hamer Leaving - Palace? (1 Viewer)

tappers

Hi Guys,

Palace fan in peace - apparently we're in for hamer my cov mate has told me: see below

hurts me to say this cov fans but hamer is obvs gonna leave us. do we think palace is the ceiling for our brazlian boy?

Last edited:

HerneBayGaz

Hi Guys,

Palace fan in peace - apparently we're in for hamer my cov mate has told me: see below

hurts me to say this cov fans but hamer is obvs gonna leave us. do we think palace is the ceiling for our brazlian boy?
Don't you just love these pointless threads
Sixways Who Cares GIF by Worcester Warriors

Tommo1993

Well he’s certainly better than any of the shite that Palace can offer in midfield. Seems you’ve got a decent source 👍🏻

covmark

Hi Guys,

So the first paragraph you say you're a Palace fan. Then second paragraph you make out you're a city fan.
Either way, you're a numpty.

Matt smith

Hi Guys,

Poor effort buddy

Hobo

Why speculate? Players go when they go.

Grendel

Hungry Sausage Roll GIF by victoriacatwalkdog

Astute

Hamer got 11!
So 11 goals in the Championship is better than 10 in the Prem?

And is that including 46 games in the Championship against 38 games in the Prem? 9x4=36 9x5=45 so nearly 25% more games in the Championship to the Prem.

You been taking lessons from Grendel? 🤔

Northeast sky blue

So 11 goals in the Championship is better than 10 in the Prem?

And is that including 46 games in the Championship against 38 games in the Prem? 9x4=36 9x5=45 so nearly 25% more games in the Championship to the Prem.

You been taking lessons from Grendel? 🤔
Yes because they were all scored for us

Astute

No. Just answering a ridiculous post with a ridiculous reply. You should chill 👍🏻
What ridiculous post? Must be ready to answer one of your own.

You don't seem to have a clue about the difference between the Championship and the Prem. 1 more goal in more games against players of much lower calibre. Eze would absolutely rip the Championship sides apart. Hamer is good enough to play in the Prem but he wouldn't have it as easy.

mark82

The guy who is a Crystal Palace fan on this thread and selling 2 tickets on the season ticket fund thread. Clearly spam/wind up.

Tommo1993

What ridiculous post? Must be ready to answer one of your own.

You don't seem to have a clue about the difference between the Championship and the Prem. 1 more goal in more games against players of much lower calibre. Eze would absolutely rip the Championship sides apart. Hamer is good enough to play in the Prem but he wouldn't have it as easy.

The original post I’m replying to? Jesus, go to sleep before you hurt yourself. Not that hard to work out.

Astute

The original post I’m replying to? Jesus, go to sleep before you hurt yourself. Not that hard to work out.
Staying up late because you're not back at school until Monday morning?

Users who are viewing this thread