Hamer (5 Viewers)

ajl

Tbh I think we need to sell him, takes too much of the limelight off the others, need to let him go to allow other players like Jamie Allen to step out from his shadow and show how good they are

Think what MR could do with the money too

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Hobo

Heard a rumour Gregg's will be executed because he is a Russian Oligarch who won't invest in Cov.
Heard it in the bogs at Wembley so must be true.

Sky Blue Harry H

Tbh I think we need to sell him, takes too much of the limelight off the others, need to let him go to allow other players like Jamie Allen to step out from his shadow and show how good they are

ajl .......... Stands for Amie Jallen's lover ?

Gint11

WUM

skyblu3sk

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Legia Sky Blue

Agreed. I can accept him moving upwards to the PL or a top European league, but not to one of our league rivals. Still remember when McSheffrey went to Blues, and that it felt a real kick in the teeth to our season's ambitions when he left us for them.

AFCCOVENTRY

I’ve heard some rumours he’s going to need surgery on his ankle injury and probably out for pre-season. Not sure if it’s true or not.

The Philosopher

I’ve heard some rumours he’s going to need surgery on his ankle injury and probably out for pre-season. Not sure if it’s true or not.
I’ve seen the same. Is it wrong to actually hope he needs surgery and won’t be fit before the transfer window closes?

Someone needs to put rumours out that “Gyok is crock”

If we’ve got a fit Cal, Gus and Gyok early next season we can cause mayhem.

3 best players to pull on a Cov shirt in last 10 years IMO. Maybe longer.

AFCCOVENTRY

I’ve seen the same. Is it wrong to actually hope he needs surgery and won’t be fit before the transfer window closes?

Someone needs to put rumours out that “Gyok is crock”

If we’ve got a fit Cal, Gus and Gyok early next season we can cause mayhem.

3 best players to pull on a Cov shirt in last 10 years IMO. Maybe longer.

I think the danger is he can sign a pre contract with any club for next summer and we get nothing. So ideally we make him the highest paid player at the club and signs a new 3 years contract. That’s the selfish me…

shepardo01

I've seen videos of him lifting weights in Tenerife that I don't think he'd be able to do if he needed surgery on his ankle....

slowpoke

Trouble with ankle injuries it can be a while before any op can happen takes a long while for swellings to go down, it’s only two weeks since it happened.

AFCCOVENTRY

Paulinha is moving on from Fulham and they’ve been interested in Hamer in the past. Could potentially see them making a move for him now.

slowpoke

If Hamer does need an ankle op I’d think that could spike any move. I think the club will offer a decent contract upgrade, but then Robins might have other ideas.

shepardo01

Imagine how using Tom Grennan as your mouthpiece would go down at a club like Leeds!
Not quote sure Hamet has used TG as his mouthpiece- you know how these things work...
Grennan - Gus, you signing next year...
Gus - offer not good enough yet....
Dawkins - Grennan, how's things spoke to any of the City lads?
Grennan - Yes.... blah blah...

Haven't quite seen....

Gus - Tom, can you tell everyone CCFCs contract offer ain't good enough 🤣🤣🤣

Marty

What's Hamer asking for/expecting? If we're talking 20k a week, then just pay the man what he's worth, if it's 30k+, then obviously we can't afford that and just run his contract down or cash him in if we get a good enough offer.

Users who are viewing this thread