Who needs Hamer when we have …. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Excellent again. Found his feet.

Grendel

I assume this is a wind up thread

It was as ever a typical Kasey performance

Otis

He's a bit of a luxury player isn't he. When he's good, he's very good and can change games, but then he can disappear and tire too

I think he is a better option coming off the bench to be honest

Jamesimus

A frustrating player because he has bags of ability, but I struggle to forsee a time when he'll be able to influence a game for 90 mins.

I do think he has looked better so far this season though.

CCFCSteve

Kasey PALMER

This guy has transformed himself into an absolute beast of a player for us in the middle of that park.

Discuss

Technically the best player we’ve got and plays some outrageous passes… sometimes when teammates are on his wavelength, sometimes not. Can still drift out of games a a bit too often for me but if he can start imposing himself consistently over 80-90 minutes he will be some player as he’s got bags of ability

Will always divide opinion though as he’s a bit more of a stroller to Ohares harrying

Still think the midfield triangle of sheaf, Eccles and ohare (if/when fit) will mean we don’t miss hamer too much but all will need to chip in more goals

stupot07

I thought he was pretty average today. Yeah nice flick second half, a nice but if skill here and there. But was on the periphery of the game for most of the time he was on this pitch today, looked like his legs had gone after 50 mins, and gave away a lot of cheap possession when trying simple passes. Can't remember him creating a single chance, and defensively he just stands up front with Simms and Godden when we don't have the ball.

If we are to play 2 up top with a 10, we need more energy, both on and off the ball. He is either carrying an injury or he has real fitness issues. If O'Hare comes back anywhere near the level he was before his injury, he will play ahead of Palmer.

6/10 tops today, but amazing flick second half.

Wright and Saka really injected much need intensity and quality in to the match when we had gone flat.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Legia Sky Blue

He is a decent player, and does possess moments of magic. If O'Hare can return the same player though I would be starting him ahead of Palmer.

Hobo

Kasey PALMER

This guy has transformed himself into an absolute beast of a player for us in the middle of that park.

Discuss
I have always rated Palmer. But I felt yesterday his performance was a bit inconsistent by his standards. But yes I think his fitness seems to be going in the right direction and potentially he could be a player that really steps up and kicks on this year.

Eccles might be another. Looked like he really wanted the shirt v Boro yesterday.

covboy9

Palmer has an unbelievable amount of ability, I don’t think his body will allow him to place a full season sadly and also has a stamina problem

Users who are viewing this thread