Gustavo Hamer - CONFIRMED (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Bristol City just extended Walsh contract... And because I just know.
Good to see we are being pro active about things tho.
Bristol had to extended it by the optional year else the player leaves for free

If you just know what’s your source or is it guess work

cc84cov

It’s guess work yeh
Nothing wrong with a guess mate he could well be his replacement but don’t think as Bristol extended his contract that’s it finished they had to do that so they can command a fee,Walsh apparently wants to stay here etc they can take a fee or he will leave next year for free.

cc84cov

Hamer see piece delivery looks absolutely class,seems to take all set pieces free kicks and corners

yes I’m watching him on you tube :)

SeaSeeEffCee

I think this probably does signal the end of any interest in Walsh. I imagine they'd both command a similar fee and I'm not sure I see us spending £3m on centre mids alone this summer.

matesx

Hamer see piece delivery looks absolutely class,seems to take all set pieces free kicks and corners

yes I’m watching him on you tube :)

Dya reckon we could get Dion back to get his head on the crosses?

cc84cov

Very logical guess work, from what's been said about hamer he seems similar to Walsh and there is no way we would sign both (and tbf Walsh would probably be out of our price range)
Hamer £1.3-5m
Walsh would be a similar figure the problem with Walsh will be the wages

Johnnythespider

I think this probably does signal the end of any interest in Walsh. I imagine they'd both command a similar fee and I'm not sure I see us spending £3m on centre mids alone this summer.
If they would both command a similar fee why not just sign Walsh ?

mr_monkey

Hamer £1.3-5m
Walsh would be a similar figure the problem with Walsh will be the wages

I think he would be more than that due to the fact that normally young English players go for a lot more than they are worth especially when the selling club don't need to sell

And I wouldn't be surprised at all of Bristol want to take a proper look at him in pre season which would then mean we couldn't sign him until after then which doesnt fit our signing mo

cc84cov

I think he would be more than that due to the fact that normally young English players go for a lot more than they are worth especially when the selling club don't need to sell

And I wouldn't be surprised at all of Bristol want to take a proper look at him in pre season which would then mean we couldn't sign him until after then which doesnt fit our signing mo
I don’t see him playing much for them it’s reported he don’t like the manager much I can see him leaving them on a free next year,probably why he wants to stay here

Users who are viewing this thread