Gustavo Hamer - CONFIRMED (3 Viewers)

KersleyDigs

Hamer looks a different player to Walsh, more of a tenacious terrier like midfielder, snapping at player's heels. He looks to have decent anticipation and pace and good technical ability.

I think he will give us more than Walsh defensively in winning the ball back, hopefully he can move us around the pitch as well as Walsh too!

Legia Sky Blue

He was very impressive and seemed to fit in well. Will have to be careful with unnecessary fouls though, particularly around our own box. We did well last season in terms of discipline, and if as it seems he turns out to be a vital player for us, we could do without too many sending offs and suspensions from him.

cc84cov

Is hamer our new Michael Doyle?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Far superior was a 45 minute showing but he was streets ahead of everyone else cool under pressure chesting it back to keeper,the through ball to Godden was class shame he couldn’t control it,his corner was bang on the money just like we’ve seen in his clips,if that is the level he’s gonna be at imagine him fully fit.My biggest worry was replacing Walsh but I have to say I’m not worried anymore can’t remember the last time I was that excited seeing a new lad for the first time look to be a brilliant find.

Briles

He reminds me of Maddison the way he can receive the ball on the turn with his back to play. That holding role you need wing mirrors and he seems very aware of whats around him. Watching him play he was looking left and right every few seconds. Good sign that.

shmmeee

Man needs a song.

Can I suggest 'Hamer Time' complete with the entire stand shuffling left and right MC Hammer style?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

To the tune of Karma Chameleon?

"Harmer Harmer Harmer Harmer hes our Braziliaaaan....

Please score a goaaaalll, please score a gooallllll...."

Im available for parties....

Mainly the end of parties when you're trying to get everyone to leave ;)

shmmeee

To the tune of Karma Chameleon?

"Harmer Harmer Harmer Harmer hes our Braziliaaaan....

Please score a goaaaalll, please score a gooallllll...."

Im available for parties....

Is it pronounced Harmer? Im sure Ive heard it somewhere....

My missus is Dutch, I asker her a few times to translate articles when he was rumoured and she always pronounced it 'Harmer' but could just be the Dutch 'a' sound?

Briles

Users who are viewing this thread