Gustavo Hamer - CONFIRMED (1 Viewer)

PVA

Does anyone know why we don't appear to be making a move for Walsh? Have we been told that he's not for sale?

I'd imagine we made enquiries but were told he's not for sale except for stupid money.

Our best chance of getting him is if BC get promoted, which seems very unlikely now.

Also I think they could be in the market for a new manager in the summer. I wonder if they might be interested in a certain former player of theirs...

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I hope the headline is.

STOP....Hamer Time

giphy.gif

Either way he'll be the face of our Coronavirus Awareness Campaign.

"You Can't Touch This"

TTG

Anything heard?

junglej13

Sounds like he's passed his medical according to someone from the Dutch end. Telegraph saying big Gustavo Hamer update coming...

rexo87

The last two Instagram accounts Hamer has started following are Coventry city and Julien Dacosta. Possibly both arrived and sharing a house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc84cov

I’d imagine if the rumours of Dabo being injured are true, he’ll fill in at RB till he comes back.
Injured hip I can’t see Dabo not being fit to start the season also I wouldn’t be overly confident of a un tried player from the french second tier starting for us in the championship

cc84cov

3 year deal. I guess and hope most players coming in on a decent deal, especially making the move from abroad are coming to challenge for a starting place
I agree altho the first thing I thought when I read your reply was Kastaneer lol

Users who are viewing this thread