Gustavo Hamer - CONFIRMED (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

In the photo they seem to fit the bill,they both now follow each other on instagram which shows they have been in contact...

I think that is The 2 players in the photo

higgs

Where are we getting the money to pay and sign these players under the current circumstances?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Where are we getting the money to pay and sign these players under the current circumstances?

Basically SISU have been planning for this pandemic for 8 years. Cut down and make it look like we haven’t got a pot to piss in.

let someone buy the arena, then release a virus into the world - then whilst the worlds finances are fucked they’ll go in all guns blazing buying anything and anyone at the bottom of the cycle - Tim Fisher hinted at this a while back

Colin Steins Smile

The magic money tree that Theresa May says didn't exist, but is called quantitive easing by the Bank of England and Richi Sunak has used to pump £100 Billion into the economy? Perhaps Joy has been scrumping at the Bank of England :angelic:

Colin Steins Smile

The magic money tree that Theresa May says didn't exist, but is called quantitive easing by the Bank of England and Richi Sunak has used to pump £100 Billion into the economy? Perhaps Joy has been scrumping at the Bank of England :angelic:

Liquid Gold

As a club we're in a good position to get through this situation. Our owners are wealthy enough to provide any additional funding but can't let the club go into admin and write off £20m sat on the balance sheet. We don't have any expensive assets that need upkeep. We'll be due the next tranches of transfer fees from McCallum and Bayliss. We can expect a jump in income next year after being promoted. We have a small staff so our top up fees after furlough will be minimal.

Users who are viewing this thread